6

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

All the scenes and happenings in this book is fully fictional and didn't happened in real life.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

The next day went like normal days. The only weird thing is Yeonjun getting ignored by Yuna, when he thought that she supposedly know him because they have been texting each other few times.

As for Yeji, she keep eyeing Yeonjun but seems like they're strangers. Even in class, he didn't really talk to her like he did in their text.

But remembering that Yeonjun probably still didn't know that this whole time he was texting Yeji instead of Yuna, she let it off.

"Tae, which dictionary we have to use for the poem?", Chaeryeong asked him in the library while whispering.

Taehyun still has his eyes on the bookshelves, his hand taking each books but none of them waa what he's looking for. "The Korean to Korean one, so we can know more the vocabulary.

His phone beeped quite loud, receiving glares from some students there since it disturbing them. He took it out and sigh. Chaeryeong looked at him as she heard him.

"What's wrong?", She neared him.

Taehyun showed the phone screen slightly and turn it off. "My friend set me up a blind date. And it's this evening".

Chaeryeong's eyes widened. "Blind date?! That's sounds fun!".

But Taehyun still keep his sad face. "It's wasting my time. Why would we meet an unknown person?".

Chaeryeong continue searching on the bookshelves. "If it's wasting your time then don't do it".

Taehyun shrugged and continue with her. Chaeryeong suddenly turns towards him. "But if your friend do it again can you tell me? I wanna try".

"No don't do it. What if you meet weird man?", Taehyun said with a furrowed eyebrows which make Chaeryeong quite shocked.

"Uh excuse me?", A vouce greeted them from behind, making them turned towards it.

"Yes?", Taehyun asked while Chaeryeong furrowing her eyebrows. 'What is he doing here?'.

Rather than his cold and arrogant appearance, he looked nice but confused at the same time. "Could you help me looking for a book?".

Taehyun and Chaeryeong exchanged glaces, knowing both of them have a book to find to but Taehyun reply with a smile. "Sure, what is it?".

Taehyun walked away, leaving Chaeryeong behind. She let out the heavy breath she have been holding. "Choi Soobin in a library? For real? Is the world ending?".