5

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

All the scenes and happenings in this book is fully fictional and didn't happened in real life.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

Lia peeked through the door as she see no one in the room. The door to the roof deck is opened so she figured that he'll be there.

She looked around and saw a figure sitting at the edge of the floor, enjoying the night sky. Lia took a seat beside him.

"Why weren't you down for dinner?", She asked him. He just shook his head in reply. "Not very hungry".

Lia looked at him, he seemed distracted. "Are you still thinking about her?".

"Maybe or maybe not", he answered.

Lia let out a heavy sigh. "Soobin, it's been 3 years".

Soobin turned his head. "I know. That's why I can't stop thinking about it".

"Can you just move on? She looks fine on her own, plus she got herself a boyfriend", she said, pity him.

"No she didn't. That's just pointless rumor. And can you just be happy for me?".

Lia hugged herself, feeling chilly from the cold night breeze. "Fine".

Hearing her talking in low tone, Soobin regrets what he said to her, since she's just trying to be nice. "Sorry for today's morning. Kinda not in the mood".

Lia shrugged. "It doesn't matter. That's how you always act".

"You know it's not", Soobin said while sighing.

"Beautiful right?", Soobin said while looking at the sky. Lia looked at the same way he was looking. "Yep, the stars are so pretty".

Soobin furrowed his eyebrows and looked at her. "I wasn't talking about the stars tho"

Lia looked at him back and chuckled. "There there you are thinking about Yeji again. Stop it, you looked dumb. I'll go first. Tell me if feel to eat".

She stood up and walked inside, leaving Soobin behind. Soobin turned his head as Lia disappeared from his sight.

'I was talking about you..'

Lia walked pass by Yeonjun's room but she stopped when she saw him smiling at his phone. "Which girl this time?".

Yeonjun frowned at her present. "Just a new chick. Now go off Lia, you're disturbing".