4

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

All the scenes and happenings in this book is fully fictional and didn't happened in real life.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

"Babe, what's with that face?", Jaemin wrapped his hand around Ryujin's shoulder while she keep her poker face.

"Nothing", she said, ignoring his hands. The whole school know they're both dating.

Jaemin held her chin while walking. "Are you mad because I choose to be an idol trainee?".

"Of course I am. You'll be surely under dating ban for years and you'll have a lot of fangirls", she exclaimed.

Jaemin told her that he accepted a famous company offer on him being an idol trainee. If he's good enough, he'll be accepted in the fixed group and will debut at the end of the year.

Being an idol isn't easy, they have to consider their fans in every action, making their fans their first priority while taking care of the company's name. He shouldn't fucked up at rookie year.

Considering Jaemin's looks and visual, she doubt he'll free from any dating rumors.

"I'm not going to talk about this anymore. Just think about it yourself. Our class is starting", she loosen her grip from his hands and walked away.

Sooner or later, she knew they'll break up anyway, so what's the point of talking about it.

She make her way to the school gym since it's the first period. She already changed to her gym outfit before but like always, she's the last to go there.

"Being late sure is a Shin thing", a voice greeted her from her left side. She rolled her eyes as she saw Beomgyu stood there with his arms crossed.

She went straight to Chaeryeong who looked at her from her. "Is he bothering you?", Chaeryeong asked after Ryujin took a seat beside her.

Ryujin just shrugged. "He just doesn't have anything better to do".

While she's waiting for their teacher, she took her phone and opened their group chat as their phone beeped.

chick with kicks💅🏻

yedge
hola hoes 😎
8:33 am

ryeongchae
morning yeji
8:33 am

tf are you so loud for yeji
8:34 am

yedge
I breathed?
8:34 am

yes and it's torturing my ears
8:34 am

yedge
fuck you ryu
8:34 am