1

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

All the scenes and happenings in this book is fully fictional and didn't happened in real life.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

The environment during the first day of school at JYPHIT Private School is nothing different from before.

As well as the students. Some of them choose to ride bike, or casually walking into the school or even escorted by their luxurious car.

While the other students looked ordinary unlike their background family, this one particular girl turns the road into her own runway.

Her uniform that fits her body was designed only for her, making her stand out from the crowd.

The diamond earrings blind people's eyes, as well as her visual, which makes any boys' knees weak.

That's her. The gorgeous Shin Yuna, from the famous Shin Siblings.

Besides her is a girl with blue mid length hair cut. She look rather fierce and scary unlike Yuna's bright and cute personality. She's the older one in Shin Siblings, the Shin Ryujin.

Among the students there, the Shin could be considered as the most influential and powerful family.

Not only because they have companies that net worth millions won national and international , but also because idol, singer and dancer blood running in the family.

But instead of respect, other students fear them. Not because of their wealth, but because of their behavior.

While Ryujin is more likely to kill everyone with her gaze and her mouth, Yuna is smart at putting up pranks as she was never caught for it.

When her classmates keep complaining about their exams last semester, she messed with school's safe that keep the papers, forcing teachers to cancel the exam as they can't opened it.

They walked to a place just for them. Their own common room in the school. There, stood another girl with high ponytail already waited for them.

She turned her back towards the door when Ryujin and Yuna greeted her.

"I see you're excited for first day, Hwang Yeji", Ryujin coldly said while walking straight to the sofa and plopped on it.

Yeji grunted. "If it's not because of that asshole I won't be this early!", she complains.

Yuna took a cola in the refrigerator to relieve thirst. She tears a pack of bread since she haven't eaten breakfast yet.

"But did you hear?". Yeji rushed towards Ryujin and sat beside her.