3

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

All the scenes and happenings in this book is fully fictional and didn't happened in real life.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

"May I remind you that I don't care even if you are from the royal family or the president's daughter or son, in this school, you are just a student just like everyone else. Got it?".

Ryujin, Yeji, Beomgyu and Yeonjun nodded while rolling their eyes. And the principal catch them doing in front of him.

"Answer me!", He yelled.

A heavy sigh could be heard before they speak. "Yes sir".

He wore his glasses back and looked at the papers in front of him. "Dismiss. Go back to your classes now".

They walked to the door but Ryujin and Beomgyu reached the doorknob at the same time. Ryujin shot him a glare as their hands touched.

"Hands off".

Beomgyu found the girl cute because instead of blushing, she just get angry, unlike other flirty girls he met before.

He smiled teasingly. "Shall we open the gate to the heaven together?".

Ryujin clenched her fist and raised it. "Or hell?".

"MS. SHIN!".

Ryujin brushed his hand off and opened the door, leaving Beomgyu who's giggling with Yeonjun. Yeji shot them a glare with her cat eyes which make Yeonjun body shivers.

This girls are really something.

Ryujin and Yeji parted their ways since they're in different class. Yeonjun ran behind her, try to keep up. He threw his hand around her shoulder.

Yeji shocked and pushed him aside. "Do you wanna die?!".

"We're going to the same class and you're my dance partner. And stop yelling for God's sake", Yeonjun replied.

"I never agree on that", Yeji groaned and walked away while Yeonjun just stared her from behind.

Ryujin stopped by the girl's washroom but Beomgyu poked her shoulder. "What do you want?!".

"Woah. Relax. I just wanna ask where's our class", Beomgyu said nicely.

"Just go straight to the end of the hallway and the first class on the left is ours", Ryujin said while making her way to the toilet.

Beomgyu was about to thank her but she disappeared. He shrugged and went to the class just like she said.

Well, did he really thought Ryujin will be nice to him?