"I was hella curious what it taste like..." Sana said...

Tzuyu smirked, "I was hella curious what it feels like while someone is licking and eating your pus*y...."

"It feels like heaven Tzu..." Sana smirked as she position herself down to Tzuyu's thing.

"Go and touch it 😏..."

Sana starts kissing the latter's thigh down to  her core...

"Ahhhhh..." Tzuyu's arch her back the moment Sana starts to slip her fingers down through Tzuyu's clit gently pinching and massaging it..."Damnn... I-It feels soo good Mommy..." Tzuyu said ...

"Sh*t Sana..." Tzuyu starts grabbing Sana's hair when the latter starts starts licking her private part ....

After playing to the latter's private part, Sana now slowly inserted her middle finger to Tzuyu's core...

"Ahhhhh....G-God .. it's hurt..Sana.." Tzuyu suddenly close her eyes the moment she feel her thing down there was slowly tearing apart...

Sana still inserting her finger, as she face Tzuyu and kissed her lips... Second later Tzuyu found herself kissing her back as she was now already feel the pleasure down there...

Sana successfully tear Tzuyu's hymenn as she saw the blood flowing on her finger and now Sana starting to thrust her finger in and out to Tzuyu's core ....

"Ahhhh...Oohh Sh*t ahhh......" Tzuyu's head back as she was drowning to the pleasure that Sana's giving in..

"It feels good???..." Sana smirked...

"Damn i-it is..." Tzuyu moan breathlessly...

Without her knowing, A second finger enter to her core and her back has to arch to feel more pleasure with her wife's skillful finger ...

"Ahhhhh... W-Why you so good about this thing???.." Tzuyu suddenly asked while catching her breath...

Sana just smile at her and kissed her lips once again, her kissed went to Tzuyu's neck down to her collarbone until she reached her core once again...

Sana pull out her finger and used her tongue instead...

"Damn ~ S-Sana..." Tzuyu's back arch more the moment she feel Sana's cold tongue playing inside her... "T-this is making me crazy... S-sh*t ...."

"Y-You're slowly killing me Sana..."

Sana Licks and twirls her tongue inside her.. she totally made Tzuyu shiver as the sensation she feel was absolutely wonderful...

Once again Sana inserted her fingers inside her and starts thrusting it while still licking her clit..

Meanwhile, Tzuyu really feels the the pressure that was building inside her because Sana is not just using her finger, but her tongue was working too, by just massaging her private part and licking it Tzuyu was now no longer feel her legs...

"Ahhhhh...S-Sana I'm cumming..."

Sana thrust it  repeatedly by force, Tzuyu once again arch her back until she finally release her first orgasm...

Her cum spilled in the bed, as she was panting so hard as her body was convulsing with a pleasurable moment ....

"Damn... W-why you good ..." Tzuyu said...

"I  just learn it from you Daddy ..." Sana smile as she kissed her lips....but into Sana's surprised when Tzuyu suddenly flipped their position...

"Tzuyu~ah..."

Tzuyu just smirked at her... "Thank you for making me happy but..." Tzuyu lean her face to her... "I'm still the superior when it comes to bed..." she suddenly whispered.

Sana suddenly blushed because of what Tzuyu said... "Let's cum together Mommy.." Tzuyu smirked, as she kneeled down and pulled Sana closer to her as their thing suddenly touch ...

"Sh*t ...." Sana moan, when Tzuyu starts grinding her hips... "W-where did you fuc*ing learn this????.."

"Porn..." Tzuyu smikred, as she grinding her their thing hard...

"Ahhhhh...~T-This feels so Good Daddy..."

"I-I know .." Tzuyu breathlessly said, as she feel her core's arousal ....

Tzuyu held Sana's hand and entertwine it to her as she continue grinding her hips...

"Ahhhh....~ Ohhh G-God ..." Sana moan... When Tzuyu spread her legs wide and quickly touch her thing to her and starts grinding her hips once again....

"S-sh*t..." Tzuyu moan when her button touch Sana... "I love you Mommy ❤️..." Tzuyu  face her and kissed her forehead...."

"I love you too Daddy ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Sana cupped her face and quickly kiss her lips...

Tzuyu & Sana stayed all night making each other's happy Moaning each other's name as the Sweet moans and squeaking bed is the only you can hear on their penthouse...

xxxxx

Sex is more than an act of pleasure.”

SATZU GOALS:

Make each other cum
And make each other smile
Often and a lot.