6

Destination: Ice Rink

POV: Third Person

Adora skated across the floor to the middle of the big rink, she twirled, she felt excited, Catra skated slow wondering what was happening. Adora rolled her eyes and skated towards her, "Hurry up slow poke!" Adora smiled, "Uh, no offense but I have not skated in YEARS!" Catra complained.

Adora glared at her, "Not a problem, come on!" "B-but-" "Let's go!" Adora said grabbing Catra and skating towards the center. "Great! So! Let us skate!" Adora grinned, Catra looked down, "I do not want to..." she whispered, "What why not-" "Because I do not want to be here! This is not my type of skating rink, too many people, and you are here so-" Adora shushed her.

"Calm down." she said, "Look, you are making excuses for yourself, you are not ready, I get it, but-" "No I just do not want YOU to be my coach." Catra pointed out.

Adora stopped skating and turned to her, "What?" she asked softly. 

"Look.. I never showed you a hint of me wanting you to be my coach, so why the hell are you even trying, you know I hate you, right?" Catra glared at Adora, Adora walked closer to her, "I do not think you hate me." Adora said.

Catra scoffed, "Why do you think that-" "Because whenever I get close to you, you start purring like crazy." Adora pointed out.

Catra's eyes widened, "WAIT WHA-" "Do not be ashamed! It is actually pretty cute!" Adora smiled, "Oh shut up!" Catra said pushing Adora away, which laughed hard.

"Speaking of which! There is a parade tomorrow!" Adora smiled.

"Yeah, so what?" Catra asked, "So! LETS GO!" Adora insisted, "What why-" "If you say yes, I will leave you alone." Adora smiled.

"By leaving me alone you mean by clinginess huh?" Catra asked raising her eyebrow, Adora grinned while nodding.

"Fine!"