1

Third Person POV

Something about Figure skating was that all it took,

Was bags of confidence, one simple mistake can ruin your entire routine.

Adora was filled with that though.

Her Figure Skating was flawless, perfections, no one could even compete, she always won first place. That was the thing about her, she knew it took skill, but she also knew that she had to stop caring about other problems. 

Only thing she can worry about, is herself.

That was the thing though, while competing in the city of love, Paris, she needed inspiration.

Her theme was love.

Adora never felt that, she never loved anyone but herself.

So what was the big deal?

"ADORA!" someone shouted, the gorgeous blonde turned around, "Hello?" she asked, "My name is Glimmer, I am gonna compete, and I want you to give me advice." the purple haired shorty demanded.

Adora saw someone staring, she looked up, a girl in a ponytail and multi colored eyes was staring, Adora smiled, she looked away though, Adora wondered why.

She looked back down to see Glimmer staring, "Know that what you are doing is right!" Adora smiled, such a happy bean she was.

She skipped outside, "Time to go exploring!" she smiled. She got on a bus, and sat down, the view of the city was magnificent. As the bus drove by, she saw a lot of things, mostly couples, 'What is wrong with me, why do I feel like this..' she thought.

She shrugged it off and reached the bus stop, she got up, and walked out, Adora's hair moved as she moved, so much volume.

She stopped midway as she saw, her.

Adora smiled a little and tried walking up to her, "Catra!" a big buff girl shouted and hugged her. 

'So her name is Catra... huh?' Adora asked herself.

Adora turned around and walked away, to her hotel actually.

She laid down on her bed. Something hit her.

"I am alone.." she whispered.

She shut out everyone from her life, but she never realized it until, well now.

She faced the big window, still laying down. 

It didn't matter to her if she was alone, what can she gain from depending on people anyways, was what she thought.

"Catra.." she remembered, "That's a nice name..." she smiled as her eyes closed shut.