34: Also Called 'WIITWD', an Acronym for 'What It Is We Do'

Comenzar desde el principio

"I have, yes. Although, I should forewarn you that I don't recycle toys and props. If you are to become my submissive and at the end of the contract, you leave or you're to leave prematurely then I let you take ten items and the rest I donate."

Frank frowned, "Donate?"

"There are people I know who have foundations within the lifestyle that take in second-hand toys and props, clean them and sell them for a cheaper price to Doms and subs who cannot afford to buy them new."

"That's pretty cool." Frank smiled, "So, anything I use won't have been anyone else's?"

"I make sure of it. It's a hygiene issue for me. And I don't like looking at something and being reminded of a previous submissive when I'm with my current one." Gerard shrugged, "It's disorienting. The room itself has props rotated every few months as well. Same things but I also donate the bigger props like my bars and crosses and sawhorses for example."

"No idea what those are." Frank chuckled nervously and Gerard put his hand on Frank's thigh slowly, making him suck in a breath.

"You will," Gerard reassured, "Keep on."

"Animal transformation fantasy: fantasy in which the focus is on the sub entering the altered mind-space of a different species, often a dog, cat, or horse. Red, red, red. Abrasion: to wear down the skin by using friction, materials, and toys such as sandpaper, steel wool, rough cloth, and bottlebrushes are often used. Oh, God, that's..." Frank went pink, running the green marker over the two lines, "Aftercare- Oh, I remember what you said about that. Yeah, green. Ageplay: Usually referring to Daddy/daughter or Mommy/baby role play, does not usually include or imply aspects of incest, but rather the nurturing relationship of parent/child or teacher/student. Fuck every single inch of that."

Frank looked at Gerard for a second as the latter got up, walking over to a painting in the corner when he swung it open slowly to reveal a safe in the wall that had Frank's jaw dropping in surprise.

"I have something in here that will help with some of the items on this list that may need more than an explanation." Gerard punched in a code and the door opened. Frank watched in awe as Gerard reached in and pulled out a thick book before closing the safe and walking back, "Here."

"What is it?" Frank looked at the plain black cover and then at his boss with a frown.

"This is the book that my attorney used to create this list, not only does it have the name and description but beneath each item or prop there is a picture or a diagram. To help you understand."

"That's fucking dope." Frank grinned as Gerard looked at the list and opened the book to the right page, "Alligator Clamp: a type of nipple clamp with tips that have teeth resembling an alligator's mouth. Most clamps of this style come with removable rubber tips and have adjustment screws to limit how far they can close."

"There we go." Gerard pointed with his index finger to the picture at the bottom of the page on the right and Frank glanced over, his body tensing at the sight of the lengthy clip, "You can get these at most hardware stores honestly, they use them for many things in electrical nature."

"Green," Frank coughed, lighting the word before continuing, "Anal Dildo: a dildo that is intended to be used with the anus as the receptor. Green. Do I need to look at the picture of everything or just the things I don't know?"

"Up to you. I mean a dildo is self-explanatory." Gerard chuckled and Frank couldn't help the smile that widened on his lips before he carried on.

"Anal Intercourse: Sex using the anus as the receptor. Fuck yes, thanks. Green in every shade. Anal plugs: a butt plug is a sex toy that is designed to be inserted into the rectum for sexual pleasure. Green in the same shade." Frank looked at the picture underneath the 'Anal plugs' heading, staring for a second at the simple black butt plug when he frowned to himself and carried on.