32: That Sounds a Bone Disease

Start from the beginning

"Yes. I- Edgeplay is good."

"Flogging?"

"Yes. I-I like the idea of that." Frank glanced at the old umbrella stand that stood at the very end of Gerard's bookshelf with the two old but sturdy-looking canes lazing about in it, and a slow chill ran down his legs.

"Golden showers?"

"What, like pee?" Frank frowned, tearing his gaze away and Gerard looked up at him from under his lashes with a high amusement, making Frank want to giggle like a child, "Yeah sure, why not?"

"Interesting," Gerard looked back down, "Japanese bondage?"

"Yeah."

"Medical play?"

"Get the fuck out with that, thanks." Frank winced at the thought, "I hated going to the doctor if I was sick, so if you think I'm gonna play 'nurses', you must be mad."

Gerard merely chuckled at that, loosening his tie slightly before popping the top button with two very skilled fingers, "Paraphilic infantilism?"

"That sounds a bone disease." Frank chuckled.

"Daddy kink."

"Same thing. Nope."

"Predicament bondage." Gerard disclosed as he replaced the cap on the red marker, "Is a form of bondage, typically in which a person is restrained with an option of placing themself in one of a pair of uncomfortable positions, which are sufficiently uncomfortable that the person is forced to shift after a time to the other position. Usually to cause muscle ache, for example."

"Then, yes. Who needs yoga?" Frank joked weakly as his leg began to shake yet again.

"Sexual roleplay?"

"Please and thanks." Frank then grinned.

"Spanking?"

"I-..." Frank felt himself blush at the mere mention of the word and he looked down, whispering a barely audible 'yeah' back to Gerard, who crossed it in green with a wide smile on his face that Frank wanted to slap off.

"Suspension?"

"Yes."

"Torture in general."

"Yes."

"Tickle torture."

"Oh, God." Frank's whole body tensed up then, "I- Maybe."

"Wax play?"

"I love playing with wax when I'm bored." Frank grinned, "Used to do it as a kid, too."

"There's nothing surprising in that statement, not going to lie to you, Frank." Gerard chuckled, "Domestic servitude?"

"Being your maid and shit?"

"Yes, boy."

"Dope. Sounds fun." Frank smiled.

"Slavery."

"In bondage, sure. In History? Fuck that."

"I wholeheartedly agree." Gerard nodded, "Which is why I refuse using those terms even in my lifestyle. The contract uses them for a general statement but that's about it. I find it highly capricious."

"Oh?"

"We'll get into it all later, boy. Now, 'chastity'?" Gerard looked up and Frank had raised a curious eyebrow, "Chastity belts or cages of that nature in BDSM may be used as part of a practice of orgasm control, to prevent the wearer from engaging principally in sexual intercourse without the permission of the Dominant, who acts as 'keyholder'. A chastity belt will also prevent other sexual activities such as masturbation and oral sex for the submissive being chastized."