Should I call for more reinforcements?

He looked up at the scene playing before him and he could feel his headache coming back.

Yeah, I definitely should. I wouldn't be able to last another hour with these idiots.

He pulled his phone out of pockets and started dialing a certain someone's number.

He hesitated for a while before calling the person.

"I feel like I'm making the same mistake as when I called for LJ and Nina. " he recalled the results of his past calls.

He really did hesitate calling this pasta because she wasnt exactly... An ideal babysitter. For all he could know, she might make matters worse.

Masky grunted, "oh to hell with it, I'm calling her. "

*~*

Not too long after the phone call, there was a knock on the backdoor.

"I'll get it! " Hoodie ran towards the door. After being let out of the closet, Hoodie promised that he would start helping out as long as Masky didn't drag him back in there.

Masky pursed his lips at his friend, "like hell you will! " He knew Hoodie's game, he was trying to get out of helping. He told the guy to help fix the props but he did nothing at all! Now he wanted to go open the door and then walk out to escape the place.

The two raced to the door and Masky got to the knob first, Hoodie groaned in annoyance.

Masky pointed a finger to the props and Hoodie took a walk of shame back to his post.

Behind the door was a one blue eyed girl, the other eye being covered by an eyepatch.

Masky took a moment to look at her outfit. She was wearing a reddish-brownish shirt, a white sweatshirt hung around her waist, a blue set of pants that matched her eyes, and a pair of boots.

The masked man couldn't help but shake his head at the rifle the girl had in her back, "didn't I tell you that you're babysitting?" He was seriously questioning her ability to listen. "Why the hell do you have a gun? "

"What? Is it a crime to carry a rifle around? " she asked, daring him to argue with her.

Masky sighed and let her be. She let her inside and they walked back to were the others were. "I'm really glad you came, SharpShot. "

Masky felt her stop. He glanced her way only to see her standing still, her eyes widened.

"Well, I can see why you called me. " SharpShot looked at Masky with pity.

"WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE? "

The two visibly cringed at Nina's screams.

Masky looked at the gown dressed girl, her face in a deep frown, hatred swirling in her eyes.

He rolled his eyes, "she's here to help Nina, back off. "

Nina continued to yell, anger evident in her tone, "she's obviously here because she wants my baby prince all to herself! " the crazed girl started to pull her own hair, "IT'S LIKE EVERYONE WANTS TO HAVE MY BABY JEFF! "

Masky's eyes fell to the baby the angered psycho was holding, Jeff was finally cleaned up and was in his prince costume.

SharpShot stared back at Nina, her gaze indicating that she was tired of her bullshit. "Again, I don't want anything to do with Jeff at all, anytime, anywhere. "

"Nina, please, you better calm down and get the other babies ready. I don't want you causing any trouble, especially with SharpShot. " Masky backed his friend up.