-CHAPTER NINE-

"I swear, Officer, we did not do anything wrong," Offender tries to reason with the police.

The man raises one of his eyebrows, clearly not convinced. "Throwing someone out of a moving vehicle is so wrong on so many levels." He continues, "nevermind throwing a mere toddler!"

The officer raises his hand for the pastas to see him gripping a bloody Baby Jeff by his hood. He then proceeds to shove the baby to Masky.

Nina, thinking it would be useful, zips down her jacket to show off some skin. "Officer, surely we could just forget about this." She bites her lip, thinking it to be seductive.

The man shakes his head in disgust, "lady, I am going to have to ask you to zip that jacket back."

The police is clearly not interested but somehow, Nina misses that.

She winks at the man and whispers, "oh, I get it, Bob. I'll see you tonight."

"My name isn't even Bob."

The wacky girl shrugs, "you look like one."

The rest of the pastas nod in agreement.

"You do not just get to name me to whatever you think my name is!" Bob snaps in irritation, fed up with all the crazyness.

"Yeah, definitely calling you Bob."

Before the police could explode like a bomb, Masky, being the only sane one in the car, shoots the man an apologetic look.

"Officer, I am terribly sorry for all the mess. You see, I'm a doctor in a mental institution and these people here-" Masky gestures to everyone in the backseat, "-are my patients."

The man nods in understanding and pity, "I see." He continues, "but that does not excuse you to throwing a baby out the window."

"Excuse me sir," Sally interrupts, she does her usual puppy eyes. "We do not own that poor baby."

Masky nods in agreement and hands back Jeffrey to the man.

The officer was confused for a second but then shakes his head before calmly giving back Jeff to Masky.

"I truly believe that this is yours."

Masky frowns, "do you not want a kid?"

"Of course I want one with my wife."

"Then here you go, it's totally free." Masky proceeds to push Baby Jeff into the man's arms. "It's not ours, you could keep it."

The guy mumbles a string of curses, trying to keep himself calm but fails and explodes. "You lunatics look as though you all just came out a cartoon with all your cosplays and fake blood! How the hell is this ugly baby not yours?!" He points way to close to Baby Jeff's mouth.

Baby Jeffrey being the hungry baby he is, sees the Officer's hand as food and bites it- hard.

The man shrieks and stumbles back, dropping the baby to the ground.

Jeffrey had managed to bite of the police' index finger, he continues to chomp on it as his victim mourns for his loss.

Masky thinking quick, opens the car's door and immediately scoops Baby Jeff into his arms before going back into the car.

The police screams in agony, "my finger! THAT BABY JUST BIT MY FINGER OFF!"

Nina, being the nicest of the group, grabs the finger Jeff is currently biting on, atleast what's left of it, and chucks it out of the window, hitting the officer's forehead.

"So sorry!" Nina apologizes.

Before the police even had the chance to arrest the hooligans, Masky drives away quick.

Hoodie, amused by everything, takes Jeff into his arms. "Next time, bite his nose off and I'll reward you with a candy."

It has been concluded, Masky is surrounded by idiots.

Masky quickens his pace and soon ends up in traffic.

A few minutes later, they hear a loud scream.

"MAAASSSKKKYYYY!"

Masky, afraid to turn around to see the owner of the voice, stiffens. He turns to a blind eye and pretends to be hearing things.

"Must be the wind."

A scream erupts again, this time, much louder.

"STOOOOPPPPP THE CAR."

The car isn't really moving as of now, Masky groans.

He turns around to see everyone in the car looking at someone in the distance.

Soon, the person's face comes into their view.

There Toby is, riding Laughing Jack as though he's a dog as he runs on full speed, jumping from car to car.

Masky seeing Laughing Jack, realizes that they had left him as well.

Toby flails his arms up in the air, intent on catching the pastas' attentions.

The other car owners, Toby's victims, start to swear at the him and LJ. Telling them to stop jumping into the cars.

Toby ignores the aggriviated people and he and LJ continues to make their way through traffic to reach Offender's car.

Masky's eyes widen in surprise, his jaw tensing in anger.

He couldn't really get himself out of this mess since they're stuck in the highway with lots of cars trapping them in.

Masky sighs, giving up, waiting for the two to reach them.

Hell, LJ, humoring Toby, begins to bark like a dog, waking up Smile Dog in the process and makes him bark as well.

Soon, the two reached the other pastas.

Problem is that, LJ jumped too high and he pressed too much weight when they landed on top of Offender's BMW.

Resulting to LJ's hands and feet going through the top and onto the inside of the car.

"WOOOH! LETS DO THAT AGAIN!"