-CHAPTER FOUR-

Chapter Four:

Anyone with a brilliant mind could see that Masky was in a foul mood.

After Offenderman came into the mansion, Masky had to stay up and keep tabs on the pervert.

You'll never know, maybe he'd touch a sleeping baby.

Wouldn't want him seducing a Baby Jeff.

Instead of sleeping, Masky sat down and turned on the T.V to watch Candle Cove.

Offender's tentacles would often sneak into Masky's clothes. And Masky would always slap them away.

The guy kept on asking him what happened and was asking permission if he could bring Baby EJ with him when he leaves.

After a while, Masky had enough of the bastard and decided to wake Nina up so that she could look after the toddlers and that idiot.

How did he wake her up? You asked.

By pouring cold water into her sleeping frame, of course.

Needless to say, she woke up pissed. Masky had to run to where Bloody Painter is to hang out with him instead and to hide from an angry Nina.

He opened the door and quickly slammed it shut. Nina was at the other side shouting at him for leaving her with Offender and drenching her clothes in water.

Soon she left to change clothes.

"What happened?" Helen didn't bother looking at the proxy as he continued mixing some chemicals.

"Offender is in the house,"

"WHAT?" Helen who was in shock, dropped the Erlenmeyer flask he had on his hand.

The contents spread everywhere. The floor was slowly melting due to the potion.

Masky was confused as to why Helen would be this shocked. But then he remembered Offender harassing Helen that one time he was asleep.

That's so fucked up, he thought.

Helen straightened up and snapped out of the trance he was in.

That was years ago. Helen thought, he has nothing left to do but move on.

Masky looked at the spilled liquid and it continued melting the floor. "Uh.. Shouldn't you?" He pointed a finger at it.

Bloody Painter looked down and sighed. "It will wear off sooner or later,"

"Damnit, now I have to start all over again," he continued.

Masky cussed under his breath, "Great, more fun time with the pasta babies," he sarcastically mumbled.

Helen had a small smile on his face, "Pasta Babies?" he said in amusement.

"It has a nice ring to it," Masky continued, "Masky Watching Over the Pasta Babies," he snickered to himself.

Helen was laughing along with him, "That would be a good book to write about," he suggested.

"Nah, I don't write," Masky said as he picked up a beaker with a purple glowing inside of it. "What's this?"

"Oh that? It's some kind of invisible potion. I saw it in the book and decided to make one, for fun," Helen explained. "You should drink it," he suggested.

Masky couldn't help but grin from ear to ear.

"It's payback time," he muttered before he drank half of it.

Masky had a brilliant plan inside his head as his clothes and body start to become invisible.

"Don't do anything stupid, the effect wouldn't last long," Helen warned the grinning guy.

"Oh I won't," Masky lied.

Once he was fully invisible, he placed the beaker back to the table and made his way to the living room.

"Oh this is going to be fun," he muttered to himself.

Masky decided to pay Nina a visit first.

Surprisingly, the girl is afraid of ghosts. Not like the ones that are like Sally.

No no no, she was terrified of those ones from the movies; Grudge, The Ring, Insidious and Conjuring.

When he finally found Nina in the upstairs bathroom, don't worry she was decent, he chuckled to let Nina know that someone was there.

The poor victim was tying her hair until she heard the sound of Masky's chuckle.

She immediately shrieked in fear. She turned around to see no one there. She continued tying her hair while telling herself that it was just her imagination.

Invisible Masky who was quietly chuckling, came near her. He grabbed the brush Nina had put in the sink and he starts to brush Nina's hair for her.

And it wasn't like a gentle stroke. No. Masky, with all his strength, dragged her hair down too harsh for Nina's liking. To the point where Nina's body got dragged down as well and she fell to the floor.

"W-what the fuck?"

Masky dropped the brush straight down to Nina's head.

She crawled to a corner in fear.

Masky finally saw the day where Nina was scared shitless.

And his ego was slowly growing for causing it.

Masky took a syringe that was inside the bathroom cabinet. He walks slowly towards Nina.

Nina starts to pray in fear, "Whoever the fuck is up there, I'm sorry for putting cockroaches on Masky's underwear earlier! He was an asshole so I had to do it!" she apologized thinking that this was happening to her because of that.

Masky heard her prayers and he froze, trying to comprehend what she just said.

Soon the potion effect wore off and parts of Masky's body slowly becomes visible.

Nina saw Masky there standing with a huge frown and a pissed off look on his face.

"You what?!" Masky snapped.

"YOU WERE THE GHOST?!" Nina snapped as well.

"YOU!" Both of them had accusing fingers pointing each other.

They started bickering in the bathroom. Until Masky realized that Offender is downstairs.

With the babies. Wit LJ, Toby and Sally.

"Offender is downstairs," he muttered.

"So what?!"

"Offender is downstairs," he repeated.

That's when reality slapped Nina in the face for being stupid.

"Oh shit," she cussed.

"OH FUCKING SHIT!" She grabbed Masky's arm and dragged him to the living room.

^•^

[A U T H O R]

Feel free to point out any mistakes :)

Question: If you were invisible, what will you do for fun?

Lots of love xx

//9984 words//