Despair day 3 morning: Recruiting a liar

Rosy and Jyns reached Thomas's house. "ummm ѕhσuldn't wє díѕguíѕє σurѕєlvєѕ?" Asked Jyns. "ι don'т тнιnĸ we'll need тo" added Rosy. Jyns knocked on the door and it opened before both girls were pulled in unexpectedly. They gasped and heard the door slam seeing Virgil and Roman holding the door. "You are making quite the risky move being here in the midst of an invasion" added Virgil. Roman withdrew his sword and held it at them. "Who are you two damsels?" He asked.

Jyns was annoyed a bit. "єхcuѕє чσu í mαч вє чσung вut í'm nσt ѕσmє príncєѕѕ ín nєєd σf ѕαvíng" she said. "we're noт eхacтly d-daмѕelѕ" added Rosy. Roman was stunned hearing them both, but Virgil smirked. "I like these two even though I'm gay". Thomas came over confused. "Wait I recognize the two you look like, but not you two" he said. "σk σk í'll єхplαín, í'm jчnѕ, α nєwвíє dαrk єgσ, ѕpєcífícαllч jσjσ'ѕ dαrk ѕídє αnd í'm kíndα ín thє mídѕt σf rєcruítíng hєlp ín ѕtσppíng thє ínvαѕíσn" added Jyns.

"And ι'м r-roѕy, rosanna'ѕ darĸ ego, recrυιтed мe ғιrѕт eѕpecιally ѕιnce ι've ѕυrvιved a ĸιllιng gaмe ѕιмιlar тo тнιѕ ιnvaѕιon" stated Rosy awkwardly. They all were confused and stunned. "Then... Why are you here?" Asked Thomas. "wє'rє hєrє fσr jαnuѕ, wαntíng tσ hαvє híѕ hєlp ѕíncє hє'ѕ єхpєríєncєd thíѕ вєfσrє tσσ" added Jyns. Logan, Patton, Roman and Virgil froze hearing that and Thomas looked. "Is that why he's acting off?" Thomas asked them. "I have noticed that he seemed to be off his game" added Logan. The two women were confused a bit.

The group looked at the duo. "Janus hasn't left Thomas's bedroom since we all first showed up here at the start of the invasion" added Patton. "Sounds like he must've been traumatized when he disappeared that one time" added Logan. "thєn lєt uѕ tαlk tσ hím, wє'rє clσѕє wíth thє pєrѕσn whσ вrσught jαnuѕ вαck" added Jyns. Thomas nodded a bit and directed the duo to his bedroom. "Don't know how you'll convince him, but good luck" added Thomas. He stepped away and talked with the other sides. Rosy pushed on the door first in case he didn't fully close it and nodded.

Meanwhile in the bedroom Janus was sitting on the bed shakily breathing. He looked at his gloved hands before having the flashbacks of him killing Antisepticeye and Deathwiishu making him panic. "No not again!" He exclaimed before holding his head in his hands. "Why can these flashes stop?!" He said obviously meaning the opposite. He heard a knock at the door. "Go away I don't want to see anyone" he said lying down. "чєαh um nσ, wє nєєd tσ tαlk tσ чσu" added Jyns from the other side. Janus looked confused hearing her.

"Roman are you pretending to be a girl again?" He asked. "janυѕ.... ι ĸnow yoυ don'т ĸnow мe .. вυт yoυ and ι ѕнare ѕoмeтнιng ιn coммon, lιĸe yoυ ι waѕ ιn a ĸιllιng gaмe тoo" added Rosy. Janus sat up and came to the door before opening it a little to see Rosy standing there. "A petite woman like you in a deadly game?" Asked Janus. "waѕn'т мy ғaυlт, ι goт ĸιdnapped and тrapped ιn ѕoмe capѕυle wнere ι waѕ ιn a vιrтυal ĸιllιng gaмe вυт wнen yoυ dιe ιn тнere yoυ dιe ғor real" added Rosy. Janus opened it more. "Least you weren't a blackened...." He said. Jyns and Rosy were stunned.

Janus sighed and had shaking hands. "I can't... Escape the nightmares" he said. Jyns and Rosy looked at each other then Jyns stepped forward. "wє'rє wαntíng чσur hєlp ín ѕtσppíng thє ínvαѕíσn, í nєєd єхpєrtѕ whσ hαvє єхpєríєncєd whαt thєч díd fσr ínѕídє knσwlєdgє" added Jyns. "and ι вelιeve yoυ owe ѕoмeone yoυr lιғe, мayвe do ιт тo мaĸe тнιngѕ even" added Rosy. Janus remembered Raef and looked a bit. "Well... I do owe that" he said. He looked at the other sides and Thomas seeing they were staring.

"Oh please keep on staring" added Janus sarcastically showing his snake face side meaning he was lying. The others stepped away. "They don't deserve to be killed either" he said showing the human side for telling the truth. "вч thє wαч, mч nαmє's jчnѕ" added Jyns. "í'm lєαdíng thє chαrgє σn thíѕ". "ѕo wнaт'ѕ yoυr decιѕιon" added Rosy. Janus hid his face a moment still looking at his shaking hands. He clenched his fists a moment.

"I don't know if I have power beyond my lies including strength to fight physically to be truthful" he said. "But....". He faced them and suddenly smirked evilly. " The lord of lies is happy to oblige" he said. "í'll gєt uѕ σut" added Jyns. She nodded to Thomas and the others. "Weird they need the reptilian rapscallion but we'll see how this turns out" added Roman. Jyns disappeared with both of them.

(A/N: We've got the leaders. Now come the allies. The teammates will be recruited next. Anyway, hope you all enjoy).