The Weekian

lilian screamed as The Weeknd played his final song and walked off stage. The Weeknd is their favorite artist. Covered in sweat, dirt, and discharge, they made their way to the bathroom to go clean up. As they were washing their vagina, something lurking in the dark corner came out. It was The Weeknd. "I wanna lose myself between your legs"

lilian shakes. Could this be? The hit Canadian singer The Weeknd wanted to have rough vicious sex?

"let's go back to my mansion, baby." says The Weeknd. he walks them to his The Weeknd limousine before sitting her down on his The Weeknd car seat custom covers. The Weeknd rubs their inner thigh as they drive to his The Mansion.

about 15 hours later, they make it there

"Follow me." lilian complies and follows The Weeknd into his The Bedroom and was amazed by his The Weeknd bedsheets and duvet cover. "Wow hit Canadian singer The Weeknd, you sure do like your face"

"Thanks." He says before removing his The Trousers and revealing his The Weeknd boxers. lilians mouth watered as they licked his The Balls through the garments. "Quit teasing." He says before pulling them down to reveal his The Dong

lilian started sucking and slurping harder than ever before. The Weeknd moaned as he said "I'm boutta cum OHHHHH" And pulled her off. "Oh pookiebear you don't know how long I've wanted to do this" says lilian.

"I can imagine. Everyone wants my The Weekussy." He says as he spreads his cheeks and reveals his The Weekhole. lilian thrusts their fingers in and he moans. "Really putting the WEAK in the Weekhole..." He says as he trembles and shakes.

"I'm cumming!!!" He cries out before shooting his The Sperm out onto his The Bedsheets. lilian doesn't get to cum because The Weeknd falls asleep. "hooooonk shooooo hoonk shooooo"

lilian then decides to cuddle into him and go to sleep too. "hoooonk mimimimimi hooooonk mimimimimi"