Coochie Lip Tickler (Methgravs)

It was cold. Dark. Gravs was shivering in anticipation. She made Master Meth mad today, now she was going to pay the consequences.. The light turned on in the room. Since Gravs has been sitting in the dark for 7 hours, she had to adjust. Meth slowly made his way over to her.

"Well, slave. You wanted to make me angry? Now I'm angry. You just wanted all my attention didn't you. You broke my prized glass buttplug on PURPOSE." Gravs quivered. "N-no sir, I swear! It was an accident!"

Meth didn't buy it. He decided he was going to teach her a lesson worse than planned. "Well, you wanted to break it, so now you will use it." This confused her. "W-what.." Usually Meth gives pleasurable punishments, now she was a bit scared.

"You heard me." He said, taking the broken shards out of a paper bag. He had covered them in peanut butter, so it wouldn't hurt as much, but it would surely still be painful.

"Is this what you wanted? You wanted me to do this you fucking slut?" He said as he began shoving the shards inside her rectal cavity.

She moaned, and she didn't know why. She didn't enjoy this, did she? Did gravs like glass shards being shoved in her hairy brown hole? Yes she did.

After they were all inside, Meth decided to spice things up. He lined his cock up with her rim and began pissing. Flooding her hole with disgusting yellow liquid, making the shards float inside her. It was in fact so much piss she began bloating.

"O-oh please sir.. I can't take it!" He smirked. "You can. Take it for daddy." He said as he then began tickling her left coochie lip. "Does this feel good baby?"

She doesn't question his obvious lack of autonomical knowledge and decided to just moan thinking it'd be best. When he finally got his finger in the right hole, she squirted radioactive waste onto it.

And so did the meat worm..