Jartnee (Jaron x Courtnee, one sided)

READ THE END FOR IMPORTANT NOTES

__________________________________

One night, Cortnee was taking a shower, and all of sudden she heard a tap coming from her bathroom window. Before she could go up to it to see what the sound was, all she heard was a loud crashing sound as if an elephant fell off a cliff.

Jaron had fallen through the window. He is also 600 pounds I guess. "Oh hey.. I tried to get your attention but I fell through" "Jaron, you know our parents forbade us from seeing each other again after what happened last time" Cortnee whispered. "What happened last time?" Jaron said while looking for his glasses that cracked on the floor after he fell.

"Remember? You kept leaving your used dildos on my front lawn.. however, I did keep a couple.. and you look mighty fine there on your knees.." "Why thank you" replied Jaron, blushing. All of a sudden Jaron heard the sound of an alarm clock. It was time for him to wake up.

"Oh man" said Jaron "that dream must've been a sign for me to go visit Cortnee. I missed her so much after she moved to California." So Jaron goes downstairs and approaches his mother. "Mother, may you please buy me a ticket for Lodi, California? I need to go to the IRL Fortnite concert"

"No Jaron. You know I am racist and was very mad when you came out mixed" "No Fortnite for you" "But mommy, I've been such a good child, I think I deserve to go to this experience" whined Jaron. "Now thinking of it, if you die on the way I won't have to deal with your multiracial ass, so yes you may go".

"Hooray" said jaron, rubbing his hands together maniacally. He packed his bags (not forgetting the strapon) and set off for California to find his woman. Jaron decided he was going to be a dancer for some cash. He went to the local strip mall and started taking off his clothes before security interrupted him, telling him "that's not what a strip mall is." Whatever, he thought. Thinking of more ideas

"How will I ever get money?" wondered Jaron. "Oh I know I'll rob money from a bank and buy a strip club with the stolen money"

Jaron then thought "no that's a cliché way to get money, I'll just suck people off"

He then decided to make an entirely new idea

Jarons brain strained to think of something then he got it. He'd bum a ride. He sat by the road with him thumb out for about an hour. "Ugh, why am I not getting any rides!?" A man with a sign replied to him. "Ya gotta offer em something." He then held up the sign which turned out to say "free head" jaron was confused. "You see kid, people like us live by the book of the road." "What happens when you don't make with the head?" The old man laughs. "You make with the head. It is apart of the book rules." Jaron becomes startled. "What!? I ain't gay" the old man said "neither am I, but if it'll get me a couple miles I'll do it." A large truck then stopped for the man and picked him up. You could see him leaning down as the other drove away.

Jaron decided that was gross and just kept waiting until a nun stopped and let him in. "So, what brings you here?" She said. Jaron replied "Oh nothing, I needed a ride but this weird man told me I needed to live by the book for a ride but that's gross." She quirked her eyebrow up. "Live by the book? I live by the book silly! That's why I stopped to get you!" She said gesturing to her bible. However it was upside down so jaron couldn't read the title. "You live by the book..?" Jaron said disappointedly.

"Every day, my child!" Her face wrinkled as she smiled. "Welp.. ok then" he said before leaning down to lift her cloths. She yelled before opening the door and throwing him out. Well at least he was near his destination

Jaron started walking, Courtnee's address in hand. "420 pussyslay street..." he said to himself. It felt like hours, but he finally arrived at her house. He thought knocking was weird so he decided to use the kitchen window, which was left open. He squeezed himself through before plopping on the counter and scurrying off to find his one true love.

Jaron peeked through every door until he got to Courtnee's bedroom, she was only in a towel having just gotten out of the shower. Jaron watched her before slowly opening the door. She screamed. "AHH! WHAT THE FUCK? WHO ARE YOU!?" She was absolutely horrified, although he did look a tad familiar. "IT'S ME! JARON! I FOLLOWED YOU HERE BECAUSE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Jaron said as he tried to kiss her. She backed away and discreetly called 911. "You're so creepy! Get out of my house which is on 420 pussyslay street by the way!"

"B-but Courtnee! You're my one true love!" Suddenly loud bangs were heard as the cops bursted through the door and cuffed him.

He was taken down to the county jail and was put in a holding cell. A creepy guy in a corned questioned him. "What're ya in for, bud?" "I followed my true love across the states but it turns out she doesn't like me.." The man smirked. "Well.. If you want you can have me and pretend I'm her.." It sounded pretty gross but Jaron was pretty pussy whipped so he decided to do it. He came harder than he ever has in his life

END

_______________

special thanks to michael for helping me write this and mybuttcheekssmellwird for writing one line