Kai x Dildo (solo)

It was Kai's birthday and he was tired. He was grateful for his friends, but it was so exhausting interacting with people. He barely had any chances to stim! He began thinking about a specific present he'd gotten. His dick began to throb just thinking about it (although it didn't throb very much considering he has an extremely small penis.) He went to his popit-core decorated bedroom and began searching for the lube.

"Ugh.. where is it?" Says Kai frustratedly. "Aha!" He exclaims autisticly as he runs to the bed to grab his brand new bad dragon dildo (Chance Flared XL, Prim Rose color.) He plopped his obese ass onto the bed (he is a fat hooker) and started preparing his butthole for this challenge. He squirted lube onto his fingers and began working himself open, groaning in the process. After a while, he found himself ready.

He was NOT ready. He made the mistake of hurriedly pushing it inside himself and as a consequence, tore his butthole open. It ripped all the way to the beginning of his crack. But mixed with all this pain... Was pleasure. Is he really that much of a sick fuck? Does he really enjoy this? Yeah. He does. He moans as he thrusts in, smearing fecal matter everywhere. He didn't care though. He didn't mind his wounds getting infected.

When he came, he stimmed harder than ever before. Luckily his popit was right beside him so he started popping the bubbles as his orgasm hit. When he came down from his high, he was disgusted. But a sick grim his his face as he grabbed his cheeks and shoved it farther inside..