Imanity

Time Skip: Elkia Palace

Steph: "So what you're saying is that you three are from another world?

Shiro:"You don't have a problem with that?"

Steph: "Well, not really. I mean, magic is a common practice around here so I guess anything is possible. What I'm really wondering is...do all people in your world have baths like this? Why do you have to be in here?

Shiro and Steph were bathing while Sora and I were sitting behind a fold out paper wall, out of view so we couldn't see the two girls. I was still trying to comprehend that this was a bath. My jaw dropped when we first came in here. This bath could easily have passed off as a modern day swimming pool.

Y/N: "Well, you know that we can't be too far apart from each other. The steam does come in handy though.

Sora suddenly hands me his phone. I see that he's opened the camera.

Sora: "Slide this out to Steph. But make sure Shiro doesn't get in the way. "

I groan. One day, he'll come to his senses...one day. I squint my eyes so I can't see anything and ever so slowly, peak out from behind the wall. Shiro's already onto me though.

Shiro:"No perving, (Y/N)!"

Damn! I need to think fast! Subtlety is basically out the window!

Y/N: "Sora made me!"

Without thinking about accuracy, I shoot the phone out, which misses the girls completely and stops a few feet away from them.

Steph:"Huh? What's that?"

I can hear her stand up to walk to pick up the phone. The sound of water continuously dripping off her body and onto the floor makes my cheeks turn a bright red. Now I know how Sora feels at least. Though unlike him, I'm not exactly proud of this.

Sora turns to me. He's got a mischievous grin on his face.

Sora: "Now, I can see her body without Shiro getting in the shot!"

He calls back to Steph to answer her question.

Sora: "Oh, it's just a tool from our world, nothing to worry about."

The phone eventually slides back beside me. I check the pic and...well...she actually did it. Props to Steph. Anything for the guy she 'supposedly' loves. Sora is looking at me, his eyes are wide and excited.

Sora:"Well? Did she get the pic?"

Shiro: "Perfect view!"

I look at the phone. Something catches my eye. A small little birthmark that's located around the same area where Shiro's elbow joint is. Did she really....