Jahan complimented me by wearing a black greyish pant suit with his usual pair of matching cufflinks, a tie pin and a Rolex watch.

My face was hiding behind the menu book with my eyes peeking at him. He was talking to the waiter telling him about the order. My eyes studied his every gesture. The outgrown beard that wasn't shaved and that grown hairs reaching past his ears. I wanted to swift my fingers through them or put my lips on every single feature of that handsome face.

Ya Allah what I was thinking? I never felt this feeling where I just wanted to adore the person in front of me.

"Noor."

"Ji."

I placed the menu back on table placing my all attention at him.

"Order?"

"Ohh..." I pulled a hair strand behind my ear. I didn't even look in to the menu book so what I could order.

"Same as yours."

I felt shy under his scrutinizing eyes hoping for him to not have noticed that my stare was stuck on him since we stepped in the restaurant.

"Ap itni laal q hai? (Why are you so red?)"

"Ni to."

I opened the selfie camera of my phone and looked at my face. My cheeks were very red.

"Ohh.... lagta hai zeyada blush on laga deya. (I think that I used a lot of blush on.)"

I excused while peeking at him under my lashes. I didn't want him to know that I was blushing while thinking about him.

"Acha aur ye zeyada use restaurant me ake howa hai. (Alright and it was used a lot after coming to restaurants.)"

"Lights___ It must be lights. The colour must be illuminating it more."

"Acha." He chuckled lightly with a nod.

"Ap mera mazaaq ura rahe hai. (You are making fun of me.)"

The waiter came placing the dishes on table. He was about to serve me when Jahan indicated him to leave with his hand gesture and started to serve me himself.

"Absolutely not. Mujhe bs apke excuse funny lag rahe hai. (I am just finding your excuses quite funny.)

He again chuckled showed those dimples at the corner of his mouth while I glared at him.

"Khana khaye. (Should we eat the food?)"

I couldn't help but let a small smile slip as we started eating the food.

          ◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

We were walking on the beach hand in hand while devouring ice cream.

The moonlight was illuminating the beach waves that were striking with shore in its brilliant silvery glow.

"Mera ghar jane ko dil ni chah raha. (I don't want to go home.)"

I whispered looking at beautiful scenery in front of me.

"Is shahar me itna dil lag geya ha apka. (Your heart is that into this city.)"