𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Start from the beginning

„A-and how can I deserve it?" Since Jungkook had still the mind of the innocent, he didn't know how stupid question he had just asked, but when he saw the smirk on demon's lips again and how he licked them, he immediately regretted it and preferred to remain silent.

„You will have to do everything I tell you and you will be a good boy. Simple" He answered and the younger nodded though he didn't quite understand what that meant.

So they stayed on the couch for most of the day and Jimin almost didn't let him go to the toilet or close the window. Netflix went on TV and the younger one, of course, watched his anime while the demon watched him as if he was the television.

It was getting a little dark outside and the leaves on the trees were moving because of the wind. Jungkook looked at the elder, who had been looking at him in a row for about four hours.

„Can I at least go shopping please? It will be quickly I promise..“ The younger used his secret weapon on the demon. His big bambi eyes. We will not lie, Jimin almost, but really only almost, failed if his possessiveness did not stop him.

„All right, go get dressed in something longer and let's go“ He answered and the younger one wanted to argue with him about why he was going with him, but he really wanted to at least go shopping, so he was quiet. He stood up and went to change into the bedroom.

After about five minutes, he came out in a long T-shirt and sweatpants, because he is not going to a fashion show, but to small grocery store. Jimin was in a black T-shirt and jeans. Can he dress with his demonic abilities? I'm jealous.. The younger took his keys while the older turned into human form.

They both left the apartment. It was a little cold but pleasant outside. As they walked toward the store, the elder's hand found itself on Jungkook's waist as if he was trying to show the others around them that he was taken.

They came to the grocery store where pleasant calm music played. The younger picked up the basket while the demon walked beside him like such a lost puppy. Jungkook thought about what to do for dinner for a while but when he walked around the pork belly he decided it would be a kimchi stew.

„Jimin, please go get green onions..“ The younger said and the demon was frozen for a while but finally pulled his hand away from his angel and went to the other side of the grocery store for the mentioned onions.

As he put things in the basket, the younger man began to feel a cold breeze behind him, chills had formed on his hands, but he did not turn around.

Suddenly a cold hand like ice grabbed his hand and turned him around. Jungkook remained startled and frightened when he looked at the man who was all in black, holding his hand so hard that he felt like it would fall off.

„Just wait...“

That was all the veiled man said until he released him and walked out from the grocery store with quick steps. The younger stood still, a clear handprint on his hand, but that was not what haunted him most of the mysterious man. His eyes. His eyes were dark, and Jungkook could swear he saw some undertone of red.