Chapter Fifteen

Liam's POV

"How long have you loved me?" 

Niall's voice startled me as I thought he was asleep. We had decided to watch a movie and snuggle up on the couch, which is where we now lay. I was half sitting half lying with my broken leg in a safe position. Niall lay beside me with his back to me and his head lying on my good arm. As we watched whatever movie was playing my fingers absentmindly played with the fine locks of his blonde hair. 

Half way through the movie Niall's breathing had become more settled and this why I thought he was asleep. 

I didn't expect that question. We had asked each other questions through the day but I didn't think he would ask me that. Should I really tell him how long I had been in love with him? What if he found it weird that I had loved him for so long? 

"Li?" His voice sounded more interested now and I knew I wouldn't be able to avoid the question. 

"I guess I realised about 6 months ago." I said bowing my head a little playing with my fingers.

He didn't reply immediately and I looked up at him from under my eye lashes and saw he had turned around and his eyes were intently trained on me. 

"You should have told me earlier." He said smiling a little. 

"I would have if I thought you loved me back." I said looking into his eyes. "All that matters now though is that we have finally found each other right?" I continued a smile making its way across my face as I grabbed Niall's waist and pulled him down on top of me so his head was resting on my chest. 

He giggled - fucking giggled, which is the most adorable sound ever coming from him - and wrapped his arms around my torso sighing happily. 

"I love you Li." 

I replied by kissing the top of his head and tightening my arms around his small waist, closing my eyes.

****

A ringing noise close to me woke me up from my sleep and I groaned trying to block it out. After a while it stopped and I snuggled closer to Niall who was still on top of me. 

I was just about to fall asleep again when the ringing started up once more. I sighed and opened my eyes shifting my body a little to try and locate the annoying sound. 

The sound was coming from Niall's phone that lay on the coffee table accross from the couch were we slept. My half awake conscience realised the phone call might be important and I unwrapped my arms from around Niall and placed them on his shoulders shaking him lightly.

I felt guilty for waking him from his sleep but I coudn't reach the phone as he was on top of me. 

"Ni, your phones ringing. Might be important." I softly said in to his ear. 

He shifted slightly but still didn't wake up. 

"Niall!" I said louder this time.

"Hm stop talking Li. I'm sleeping." He mumbled in to my collar bone. 

"Your phones ringing babe, I can't reach it." I told him, smiling a little at the sound of his morning voice. 

He huffed but started to sit up. Before he could grab it, his phone stopped ringing. 

I started to sit up also and when I looked up at him again he was smiling for ear to ear. 

"What?" I asked raising my eyebrows up at him. 

"You called me babe!" 

"I hope that's okay?"  I replied a blush creeping up on my cheeks. 

"It's perfect." He said closing the space between us and pressing our lips together. 

I kissed him back softly, not one of us thinking of morning breath. The kiss was soft and sweet and we didn't make a move to deepen it. 

"I could get use to this." I mumbled into the kiss. 

Niall crawled onto my lap without seperating our lips and wrapped his arms around my neck.

We stayed their for a while just enjoying the taste of each other until Niall's phone started ringing again. 

He groaned but took one of his arms from around my neck and grabbed for it. He pressed it to his ear wihtout checking the caller ID and I started kissing down the side of his throat as he did so. 

"Hello?" He answered trying to push my face away from what I was doing. I just chuckled and continued. 

"Skye?" I stopped what I was doing when I heard her name. 

I tilted my head back so I could see his face and looked at him with a confused expression. 

His face mirrored my own and he put a finger up to tell me to wait. 

"Calm down Skye! What are you trying to say?" He said into the phone. There was a silence on his side before he replied again. 

"Are you fucking kidding me? Okay um I'll be over soon okay? Just- just stay at your flat." 

He clicked off and jumped up from my lap and ran his fingers through his hair while muttering things I couldn't hear. 

"Babe? What's wrong? What did Skye want?" I said exasperated. 

"Skye.. She thinks- she thinks she's pregnant Li." He said turning to me with a scared look on his face.

My heart dropped at his words.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So yeah ;) Sorry for another cliff hanger xD I know it was only Liam's POV but there will be Niall's POV in the next chapter. Hope you liked iiiiiiiit :D  OH and sorry it's so short x