Chapter Nineteen

This chapter does contain boyxboy action so please don't read if you are not comfortable with it!

------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's POV

It had been a month since Niall and I had gotten together and it had been the best month ever. 

We had spent every day together just doing random things and enjoying each others company. I was so happy to have in my arms and to know that he was finally my boyfriend. I still wasn't used to saying that, it still seemed so surreal for me, even after a month.  

From going from thinking Niall could never love me to him saying he did was just amazing. It was the best feeling, for someone you have loved for so long telling you they feel the same way about you. 

Niall practically lived at my house now, which I am not complaining about but I wanted to make it offical soon. 

After Niall had asked the question about my virginity, we hadn't talked about it since but I knew I was ready. But I didn't want to rush Niall into anything, I wanted him to come to me when he was ready too. 

I was too lost in my thoughts to hear the door of my flat open and I jumped slightly when I felt a hand on my shoulders.

"Alright Li, its just me." I heard my boyrfriend say from above me. I was curently lying carlessly on the couch with a blanket wrapped around me and I tilted my head upwards to see Niall's smiling face. 

"You gave me a fright." I said pouting up at him. 

"Aww sorry babe." He said chuckling. 

He walked around the couch and lifted up my legs so he could sit down. 

"What are you doing here anyways? I thought you were shopping?" I said laying my legs back over his lap. 

"I can leave if you want." He replied feigning a hurt expression. 

"No, no stay. I just wasn't expecting you is all." I said moving my body so I was now positioned on his lap. I kissed him lightly on his pink lips and then pulled away to look into his eyes.

"I missed you."  He said quitely. 

"I missed you too." I replied kissing him again. I didn't pull away this time and the kiss got more heated. I brushed my tongue along his lower lip asking for entrance and he willingly gave it to me, letting me in.

He grabbed my hips and moved me so I was straddling him, our groins brushing together making me moan. 

I felt him smile into the kiss and his hands slid under my shirt making me shiver. 

We broke apart our lungs in the need for air and I rested my fore head against his.

"D-do you want to take this to the bedroom?" He said trying to catch his breathe. 

"Are you sure Ni?" 

"Yeah. I'm ready." 

At his words I slipped of his lap and stood up sticking my hand out to him to help him out. He grabbed it and got up. 

I squeezed his hand lightly as we made our way to my bedroom. 

I lightly pushed him down onto the bed and I waited for him to shift up a bit and then I crawled towards him, one arm positioned beside his head and my other hand stroking his cheek lightly with  my thumb. 

"I love you." I murmered before leaning down to kiss him on the lips. I moved my lips down the side of his neck and stopped at his collar bone, biting and sucking on it to leave a mark. Niall squirmed underneath me and I chuckled lightly.

I moved my hand down his slightly toned torso and pulled on the bottom of his t-shirt signaling for him to take it off. 

I sat back to let him, and he stripped it off quickly, throwing into on to the floor. He cocked his eye brow at me and I smirked, copying his actions and tossing my shirt beside his. 

I leant forward and captured his lips with my own and he leant back onto the bed. I broke the kiss and moved down again kissing his stomach until I reached the top of his jeans. 

I sat up again and Niall groaned from the lack of contact but I ignored him and started to fumble with the buckle on his belt. I slipped it out of the loops and unbottoned his jeans and pulled them off in one swift movement. 

I dropped them on the floor and then got of the bed so I could take my own pants off.

I looked down at Niall and smiled. How did I manage to find such a perfect boyfriend? He was so beautiful. 

"Hurry up Li." Niall said looking up from under long eye lashes at me. 

I quickly scrambled back on to the bed grabbing some lube from my bedside table as I did so. I kissed him again and he wrapped his arms around my torso making my body shiver from his touch. I bit down on his lip and I heard him whimper underneath me. 

"I need you Li. Now." He said pulling away and staring into my eyes.

I was happy to oblige and ghosted my hand over his stomach to the hem of his boxers pushing them down. 

His erection slapped against  his stomach and Niall moaned as the cold air hit him. I was as hard as him and grabbed the lube from next to me and squirted a generous amount of it onto my fingers.  I lifted one of Niall's legs onto my shoulder for better access and I looked up at him to see if he was okay. He nodded at me and I carefully slipped one finger into his entrance. He gasped and tighly shut his eyes his hands fisting the sheets. 

After a few minutes of preparing him I slipped my fingers out and replaced them with the head of my cock. I leaned over him and kissed him lightly making his eyes flutter open. 

"Let me know if you want me to stop okay?" I said quietly, kissing him on the cheek. He nodded in response and I slid into him making us both gasp. 

I waited for him to adjust and then started to thrust into him slowly. 

He wrapped his legs around me pulling me closer and I groaned from the heat surrounding me. I began to thrust faster and moved my angle trying to find his prostate. 

He screamed my name when I hit it over and over again. 

"Faster Li. Oh my god." He moaned. I thrusted faster into him and I began to feel the familiar  tingling sensation in my stomach. 

"I'm so close Ni." I said breathlessly. 

"So am I." He said pulling my head down kissing me passionatly. He let me go and grabbed his member stroking it a few time before letting out a shout of my name and cumming onto his stomach. I gave a few more thrusts and then released into him

I pulled out and flopped onto Niall kissing his chest gently and then falling to the side. 

We both breathed heavily coming down from our highs and I pulled Niall towards me in a loving hug.

"That was amazing Li." He said his voice slightly hoarse.

I smiled at him and kissed him gently. It was a slow loving kiss and so much love was shown in it.

"I love you so much Ni." I said pulling away.

"I love you more." He said. I smiled at his reply and pulled him closer towards me cuddling into him and he rested his head on my chest and we both fell asleep soon after. 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol omg I'm sorry that was so bad. Sorry for any mistakes, have to go, so haven't proof read it. Next chapter will be the last! Omg :(  xx