"What do you mean there's no improvement."JJ asked and I rolled my eyes as he unwrapped my forehead.

"I mean her ribs show no signs of healing."He said looking at my temples and forehead before narrowing his eyes at my hair.

"Wasn't your hair longer."He questioned taking one of lock of my hair and twisting it.JJ started shaking her head at him as tears started gathering in my eyes.

"Yea those monsters cut it when they saw it was getting longer then Katie's."I murmured gently tugging on my raven locks.

That's another weird thing about me the whole Alpha family has light brown hair with natural blonde mixed in and and dark brown eyes yet I have raven black hair and dark green eyes.

"Charlene when he bashed your face in how did he do it."Eric asked and I quirked my mouth to the side."What kind of question is that he bashed my face in just like any other heartless dick would."I snorted.

"You should really watch what you say."JJ said straddling her chair backwards."Charlene I think a piece of your bone is lodged into your brain."Eric said poking a spot in my hair making me yank my head away from him.

"Really how much time do I have."I asked excitedly knowing that internal bleeding could kill me painlessly and if I'm lucky quickly.

"I said I think it could just be a  bruise."He murmured looking disappointed at my excitement at the thought of death.

"Do you not care about what will happen to me if you die."JJ asked with wide eyes that looked glazed over with worry.

"You'll probably stop being treated like crap and have more friends."I said and she glared at me."Everybody in this hoax we call a pack has already talked about me and I'm not looking for friends."She said scooting towards me.

"You need an MRI."Eric said gripping me by my arm and snatching me up."Don't you need to do the fake name and disguise thing for me to use any type of life saving equipment."I asked pulling my arm away from his grasp.

"There's no time you need it right now."He growled dragging my small body after his and I latched onto JJ."I'm not going back."I yelled as he dropped my arm and grabbed my thighs lifting my small body in the air making me squirm and kick.

"Your going to the MRI machine not the mental asylum."Eric growled at me before yanking my lower half harder making my ribs jingle making me let go of JJ to grab my aching sides.

Before my upper body could hit the floor Eric scooped me up ignoring my elbow digging into his chest.

"I'm gonna kick your ass."I groaned."I would be worried if you could fight."Eric shot back."Can I go back to my iv drip."I asked just realizing the needle got ripped out of my arm when he snatched me up.

"Sorry but no."JJ said as she opened the basement door for us letting into the brightly lit first floor off the hospital.

"It feels like I've just came out of hibernation."I mumbled burying my head into Eric's chest trying to ignore everybody staring at us.

"You have to stop being afraid of everyone."Eric said and I snorted this time ready for the pain that shot through my neck .

"Eric there are fifth graders taller me so I have a reason to be afraid of everyone."I murmur as the elevator door open and we stepped in and JJ pressed the button for floor 7.

"Have you ever watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua."Eric asked and I didn't see where this was going.

"No."I said flatly."Well it's about this chihuahua that lives in Beverly Hills a-"Eric said before JJ interrupted him.