Part 39 - A simple happiness...

Start from the beginning

Forth gushes "Hmm, let's tell her, I am your man..." Beam laughing and entered the reply button, he types " Yes Mae, he is the one! "

It took a quiet time for the reply come out. His mother said " He's a handsome young man, well done! "

" I will call it progress..." Forth said while hugging Beam from behind. Beam nods back.

Beam almost moved to tears. He no longer can reply. The only thing he wanted to do is to hear his mother voices. It took him for a while to calm down.

So he makes a phone call after that.

" Hello, Mae..."

" Hello, my dear... " Beam doesn't talk... his tears roll down instead of saying any words for a moment.

" Are you crying my Beamy~ ?. " Mrs Vongviphan asked Beam in concern.

Beam shook his head although his mother can't see him, " No Mae ~ I am not... " but his voices are cracking betraying himself.

After a couple of minutes of silence, have been trying to say a better word, Mrs Vongviphan sighs softly and says, " I will come to visit you in town this Sunday...how about that? " His mother ask Beam.

" Oh? " Beam caught off guard, was he dreaming that he listening to those words from his mother ?.

Just then he asks carefully, his voices sound as he begging, " Mae, you mean you would come here ?... " Beam asked his mother

" Hmm, We can have lunches together...we can cook together too... it's good?. " His mother said

Beam nods vigorously "Hmm, sounds like a plan Mae... " Beam said excitedly.

" Then, see you two soon na, My sweetheart..." His mother's very last sentence keeps ringing in his mind.

His mothers have spoken very clearly about her attention, which means his mother would like to meet and talk with Forth too. For a moment's Beam look like he was a statue in standing there in the middle of their living room, but his eyes staring deeply at Forth.

Forth raised his eyebrows as he comes closer to Beam," Hey, Babe... What did she say ask nervously?

" My Mother... " Beam gasp

" — She... she would like to have lunches with us this Sunday..." Beam said and bite his lips. His eyes still staring at Forth.

Now it Forth turns to gasp, "— You mean... She... she really did?."

Beam nods back with his right palm covering his mouth, his eyes smiling while he nodding excitedly.

***

But when the weekend comes, Beam apparently not calms as he thought of himself. He calling his best friends to come for help. So that is how Phana and Kit have been there since Saturday night. Forth can't help but feel more nervous.

" Really Beamy?. " Kit raised his voice and his eyebrows furrow and he can't help but look around the bedroom. The two of them have been changing the shades for the third time and Beam still not satisfied enough.

" Yeah... i still think it's not good enough..." Beam has been complaining a lot. Kit rolled his eyes. " It's already good for me... " Kit says.

" My mother comes to visit us, and she gonna check all the room and even our bedroom..." Beam retorts

Kit clucked his tongue " The first thing you want Aunt to know is how both of you have been sleeping together?. " Now Kit can't help to wiggles his eyebrows.