Then Don't (Lemon version)

Start from the beginning

"I'm too ashamed... I..." her voice died down.

"Why?"

"I don't know I think everyone got to my head. For the last two days, everyone made me understand that we have to... you know... be intimate... with each other..."

"We don't."

"What?"

"We don't if you don't want to."

"But the wedding night is supposed to be the time when it happens."

"No one is here watching us to make sure that we get it done."

"But are you not going to be mad at me?"

"Why would I be mad at you?"

"Not even a day into our wedding and I am already a bad wife..."

"That does not make you a bad wife. If you want I will sleep on the sofa."

She shook her head. "No, I want to be with you."

He stood up and waited for her to do the same.

----------------------------------------

Sasuke walked back to the bedroom and took off the top of his outfit. He purposely kept on the bottom part. She had already seen him topless before and he thought that she wouldn't mind it. He waited for her to lie down before he did the same. He couldn't stop thinking of her nervousness from earlier. He would have never imagined that she would get so worked up over something like this. Of course a part of him expected it to happen tonight, Naruto also made that clear to him but he didn't want her to cry over it like she just did. He had never done anything this intimate with anyone and he was just as nervous as she was. If she wasn't ready then he would simply accept it.

He looked at her and saw the tear stains that trailed down her face. They were a bit darker than her natural skin because of the makeup. He remembered the first time that he saw her before the wedding. She was beautiful under the sunlight in her makeup and kimono. Her eyes were closed which somehow made her even more attractive to him. He remembered not being able to look away from her. He had felt this way about her before, there were times when he had found himself staring at her without her noticing but this time was different. It was more than an admiration for her beauty, it was mixed with other emotions that he had never felt before.

He recalled when he went to get her for the dinner with her parents. He saw how her eyes had been clouded with lust when she had looked at him. It had made him feel the same way, he was simply better at hiding his emotions. Lately the feelings he felt for her shifted into something more personal. It wasn't simply a feeling of wanting to be with her, it was a feeling of wanting to touch her as well. Recently every time she was touching his face or his hair he could feel the needles in his abdomen. The needles resonated in his entire body and made him want to get physically closer to her.

She was turning her back on him. He wondered if she was still upset from earlier or just embarrassed. He turned his body to face her and grabbed a piece of her hair. He marvelled at it. He wondered at the softness and the silky texture of it. He was uncertain about his actions but he thought that it was how people helped someone to feel better. Seeing that her body started shaking he understood that she was crying again.

"I'm sorry." there was a level of emotions in his voice that he had never showed before.

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong. It's me. I'm sorry for ruining this night."

"Sakura..." his throat tightened. He didn't want her to cry anymore. He wanted to offer whatever comfort he could provide.

"I won't look at you." her voice sounded shaky.