A new worker A another worker

Jeremy and mikes p.o.v

" Another worker we already have y/n and now another person maybe another female" jermey said .

" Maybe she'll be sexier than y/n" purple guy said .

Mike punched purple guy in the face

I wonder

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
time skip

Y/n p.o.v

Hey guys

"Hey y/n " everyone said on tone

The door opend again . "who is it"

???? P.o.v

" I'm sorry for walking on a wrong time so then I tought to myself I hope we can start over new so I made some cookies and bought some doughnuts . and by the way I'm Lilly im the bosses daughter and I wanted me to find a job" Lilly said.

" It would be nice to have some moeny to spend on I u-u-u- um still live with my mom so can have the job please."

"Well your gonna have to ask the boss
I'm sure you can handle training her Jeremy " Mike said .

" Wait wait wait why can y/n teach her there both female" Jeremy said .

" I really don't care what training I have as long as I got the job" Lilly said .

Phone guy p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well these idiots are letting y/n teach lilly I didn't even get to see her face all she wore was an oversized sweater and she tide the two laces around to make a bow but we know she's a female because she was wearing Sandles that shows a cyan nail polish . I wonder what the bosses reaction will be . she made some cookies I went for the bag I grabbed one .

"Wow these are pretty good " I said

"Thank you" Lilly said.

"Your welcome" phone said .

Y/n p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ooooooooh phone guy gots a girly friend " I said .

"Shut up" phone guy said .

Oh shit the boss is here I gotta get Lilly her outfit for her. she declined to take her sweater off but . then I noteiced that when she took it off her boobs were bigger than mine . so I had to ask the boss for a bigger shirt it fit her right bit I showed some Clevge .

" So Lilly your a good cook right "

That all stopped when she walked out of the dressing room her face was so pretty and she was tall as mike and Jeremy. her color was Wrong so I fixed for her . I can't wait to the looks of the boys faces xD .

Lilly p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Well other than the outfit everything was okay then when i went to the animtronics were there I saw a chicken she was so pretty but I saw the sigh
Saying I can't get very close to them" i said.

" Hay Lilly your cookies were so good can you make more some time" phone guy said .

" Hey pg ( phone guy I'm using pg now ) what's wrong? are you okay ? I said .

Then I noticed that my outfit made me sexy if you can say that then I rememerd y/n gave me a tazer that I can't use so I basically look like sexy cop I blushes then I ran away .

Y/n p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I went to go find Lilly when I saw pg like he saw something he didn't want to see .so then I went to pg and I asked " have you seen Lilly , nevemimd see ya later pg". I saw her down the hall I just want to see her cute little face so that way she won't get hurt or before she loses her life to these toys . I finally saw her medium brown blondish hair and her cute cyan eyes open wide when she turned around .

" Hey " I said

" Hi um y/n do i look like a cop to you "
Lilly said.

"Um kinda with the tazer" I said

"Okay,hey I've gotta go to traing I see ya around Jeremy and mike are gonna kill me "Lilly said

" Uh Lilly , do you mind I come with you" I said in enbessament.

"No not at all" Lilly said with her kind smile .

" Ok let's go " as we go I kinda want mike and Jeremy to notice me .