What are you doing to lilly

Y/n p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay chica coming through the vents what do you do" I Said Lilly.

" I blink the lights to her so se can go away " Lilly said .

" Good also don't stop winding the music box " I said .

" Well am I gonna be here all alone but can I at Least get my sweater " Lilly winded .

" No but your gonna be here with mike so he'll tell you the rest " I said .

" Bye " she said

" Bye good luck " said as I hugged her
My eyes started to water .

" I want to see you and mike tommrow moring good luck in training " I said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mikes p.o.v

I saw a girl in my office maybe is y/n but then she leaving with Jeremy . And she left me with Lilly ugh I haven't even seen her face yet and she made cookies for everyone so she can be friends what a preppy girl. as Lilly turned around I saw her medium brown hair cover her cyan eyes and she looked hot in that outfit now I know why the boss likes these outfits on girls.

" Hey Lilly I heavent got to known you yet big I hope we can be good friends " I said .

" Yea me too " Lilly said those cute eyes .

" Hey I never meant to be rude but have you ever had a ........ job " I said to her.

" Why would you say that to me do I look like I'm not that smart" Lilly Said .

" No no it's just a lady like you shouldn't even be working at a dump like this " I said .

Lilly slapped me in my face

" I don't need anyone's Conern about what I do okay let's just get this over with " Lilly said to me ferocious .

" Uhh" okay she's scary but still hot but I still wonder if I can be friends with her because pretty much everyone is my friend. I just hope y/n will be my girlfriend she's and so forth I be friends with Lilly .

" Hey um Lilly do you like anyone here at work " I said while blushing .

Lilly's p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Why would you ask another stupid question I do tough " I said

" Really who ? Mike said in existent .

" Why would I tell you that " I said .

" Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!"Mike cried and whimpers .

" Ugh fine I like j-j-j-Jeremy and pg " I felt so embeassrsed around mike it's so awkward i don't know there werid I feel so werid what's this feeling .

"Really I tough it was only pg" mike said in unison.

" Who do you like" I said

"Y/n "

" I'm not suprised " I said

" Why ?!?!? " Mike said

" Well you stare at her like your life depend on it and I feel ........... that .........that...... Jeremy .... He has feelings for her too . before I could say anything I felt my eyes water and I felt like no one ever loved me .

" please Jeremy's has no feelings for you at all " mike said.

"WHAT !!!! Why do have to be so rude that's it I'm done talking let's just focus " I said senertly .

"Huh" mike said

I don't ... uderstand why mike would say that to me . Why and everything was going okay but he had to open his STUPID STUPID STUPID mouth he's so mean . don't worry Lilly just stay clam and don't get mad and focus .

When I closed my eyes to rest a bit . then mike forcefully got up my eyes shot up qickly as fast as I could I saw foxy and magle run toed mike I got up and blocked the scratches I looked at my self and cried .
"Thank you " heard for mike .

"Your welcome " my eyes closed .

Mikes p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilly is lying on the floor and I have one of the half of magles bows which is pretty fuckin sharp . why would Lilly out of all people save me .

" Lilly are you okay " I said

" Yea-" she said while coughing out some blood .

"No you aren't com'n let's get the first aid . I said to Lilly

" Okay here take this " I said

" What is it " Lilly said to me

" It's a pill so you can sleep and that way I can put the proxide and that way it doesn't hurt . I said to her

" No I'm not I can handle the pain , if you are just give me some aspirin " she kindly .

"Alright then "I said to Lilly .

I got the proxide I noicted that Lilly had to take her shirt of because of the deep wound . I started to blushe a lot.

" Because of your wound " mike said.

" Okay " she said in a shy smile .

She took it off and I closed my eyes ad put the proxide in her two cuts on he stomach And her two cuts oh her legs and one alone on face.

"Done" I spoke out , now the bandages I'll let you do that yourself .

"K" she warped them around she found a new shirt and put that one on then found a pear of new socks and underwear to put on so that way it looked like happend . I Remembered y/n said to me .

Flash back

Do anything to Lilly and I'll kill you my self .

End of flash back

I went to the storage room to get some food when I stopped and i saw purple guy one arm on the wall getting close Lilly's face and soon as she shot up . Saw something in her hand is that a tazer . she shocked up purple guy and he fell to the ground like his toast he makes .

And I soon grabbed some of the doughnuts and some cookies . Saw the writing of the bag which said .

Dear ph ( phone guy)

I made you some cookies like you asked and I hope we can good friends buddy .

Your friend Lilly

Oh shit these are for pg Lilly is gonna kill me . ran down to the storage room and qickly put them back and grabbed some milk and and some beer so i can get drunk I plan to because the anmtronics think I'm dead .

Time skip

5 am

Lilly p.o.v

" Mike hello mike Miley Miley Miley your such a turd " I said .

" I saw mike so the floor and mike hey you okay , hello anyone home please wake up please " I said in sadness .

" Y/n come over here and bring that sexy ass over here " mike said.

Mike had gone mad is he drunk I hope not then that leaves me alone ad y/n told me not to get my sweater .

" Are you drunk " i said in awakeredly .

Mike pinned me on the floor right on top of me

I heard the bell for 6 am I got happy yay night one is done .

I heard the door ring y/n

Y/N !!!!! Help me mike is on me and I can get up .

" Mike what are you doing to Lilly "

Y/n slapped mike strait a cross the face

" Thank you " I ran to y/n arms .