Get out

Jeremy's p.o.v
___________________________

Why am I doing this I should've just stayed with mike and y/n she's just so perfect so is Lilly but I don't get it I jut want to be friends but she doesn't odvesly she doesn't but that's why I stay around her . until were friends again , I know what happend on New Years but I honestly was and wasn't into it . but you know probley other guy could be with her .

" Hey phone guy where's Lilly " I asked .

" Well she's getting a massage if you don't wanna be here it's fine I'll just tell her you took a walk " he said .

" Nah it's okay I'll go hey us some food" I said .

" Alright then " he said with a little grumble from his somatch .

I found a little shack from the said of the massage place it had a lot of friuts .
I asked for 3 plastic containers and I paid for them an walked back to phone guy .

" Hey here ya go " I said with a smile .

" Thanks " he said .

That stopped when a lady with a green dress with some Sandles came up to us.

" Um excuse me but I'm look for a little girl this tall" she pointed up to her head .

" I'm sorry but what's your name and the little girl your looking for " I said clamly.

" My name is ash Howell and the little girl I'm looking for is my little sister she's my best friend " she said with a few drops of tears coming down her face .

" Hey hey it's okay were gonna find her okay " I said with a little smile across
My face .

" Okay , I last saw her on the swing set " she pointed.

" Let's look around there " I said .

" Phone guy wait here okay" I said to him well he kept looking trough the news papper .

~time skip almost sunset ~

" I think this is her " I know that she's tiny kid maybe .

" Let me see her " she said sternly.

" Kayla your okay wait what on your leg " she said look at her leg.

" I'm okay " the Little girl said .

" No your not let's get you to the hotel " she said .

" Thank you for your help mr " she said .

" Oh what your name" ash said to me .

" Jeremy fritz gearld " I said .

"Ok thank you Jeremy , id like to see you again tommrow " she said .

"Okay then " I said with a smile.

~time skip~

Lilly's p.o.v
___________________________

Aw these people have hands of magic I
Just noicted that Jeremy or phone ugh weren't there . I saw a lady in a dress with a little girl on her back like a piggy bank ride . the girl was bleeding from her leg . I qickly ran to my dorm .

" We're is the purple ass jerk" i said like a mad person .

" Hey Lilly " she said with that long toothy grin .

" Hey pg " I said .

" Hey can we try something different that's out of my comfert zone " I said .

" Yea what is it " a blush across his face .

" Can you cook some food other than toast " I said .

" Yea I can " he said .

" Really don't lie to me " I said unsurly.

"Hmmft" he looked mad .

" Hey it's just a joke , take lie one " I said well teasing him .

" What are
You doing " he said .

" Nothing , bro I'm gonna change do you mind not looking for the week " I said kinda mad.

" Fine I'm gonna use it " he said .

" Thank you " I said .

Phone guy p.o.v .
___________________________

" Hey purple guy-" when u opend that door I saw Lilly's underwear.

" I'm sorry I'll come back later " I said while my face was the color of a tomato .

" Get out " she said while screaming like Crazy person .