He can make even this little things look cooler.

«When you score with a feint, you feel a different sensation than when you do it with a spike. Different players dive to receive the ball that falls in front of them, right?»

Hinata nod «Yes!»

«The moment when the looks that were above you just a little early lift up after missing the ball, it's the best»

I can't stop myself from smiling at the two boys. They look too cute.

«Isabelle-san, you're drooling»

I smack Akaashi's arm «Akaashi! I'm not!»

After that they return to the match.

«You did better today, Shoyō»

The boys left for dinner and me and Shoyō keep practice his left arm spike until Ana and Mina come to us with our meal.

We're currently sitting outside the gym, sharing a plate of yakitori. He eat the last one in a bite and smile.

  «Thank you, Isabelle-san! How much time do you think I will need to become great as you?»

I almost choke «I'm not so great, you know?»

He stands up and I take the plate he had just before it slam on the ground «WHAT?!» he kneels in front of me «You're the best here! I'm talking about boys and girls, I really think you're the best! You're friendly with everyone and help us without think about it twice! And when you jump I...I really see the dragon everyone is talking about! So for me you're the best and I'M SO THANKFUL FOR YOU HELP!»

I never thought that Hinata could do such a long speech «Shoyō, let's make a path» I give him my pinky finger «if you'll head to National I promise to keep practice with you even after high-school and make you the best on the court»

Hinata's eyes starts sparkling «You really mean it?»

I nod «With all my heart»

He wrapped his pinky around mine's and nod «Watch me, Isabelle-san!»

«HEY HEY HEY, my disciple and my beautiful girlfriend! Have you guys practice till now?!»

Bokuto's voice make us turn our head.

«No, we just finish eating!» I start to collect all the plates but Shoyō take everything from my hands and run away.

«Have a goodnight, Bokuto-san, Isabelle-san, I take care of this!» he screams, already far away from us.

Bokuto smile at me «What are you guys were talking about?»

«Future projects» my face turn into a sad one and Bokuto notice that immediately.

He sit beside me and tilt my head putting two fingers under my chin «What are you thinking?»

I sigh «You know that Brazilian National Team ask me to join it after high-school, right?»

He nod «Yeah, it happened last year»

I twist my fingers «Well, apparently also Chinese National Team send me a letter and now I really don't know what to do...»

Bokuto is a little slow sometimes but when we're talking about volleyball he's pretty fast «China and Brazil, that's...that's absolutely amazing! You can choose!»

I nod, giving him a little smile «I know but...»

«Stop, before you say anything I have to say something» he lift up and taking me with him «Whatever team you're going to chose I will still love you, okay? I don't care if you'll be in Brazil or in China or at the North Pole. This won't stop me from marrying you one day!»