A/N

Hello, everyone! Ember (The author) here!

First off, don't worry, this story is not over or cancelled! This isn't that type of update!

I'm sorry it has taken this long for any type of update, but I think it's time I explain a little on why there's been such a long hiatus since my last chapter.

The first reason (Which I believe I've said in the past at some point) was that the escape room the characters are solving was actually taken from a game called "Zero Escape 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors" and I accidentally lost the save file which I was using as a guide for how to solve each room. 

The main reason however was that I kind of lost intrest in slugterra for a while. I got super into anime (mainly beyblade and yugioh) and joined some online group roleplays on instagram which I ended up being obbsessed with (I still am. Those rp's and au's are the best!).

Other smaller reasons were things like slightly forgetting part of the plot, and wanting to rewamp some of my Oc's. As well as creating art for my art account on instagram, which takes up a lot of time.

HOWEVER! After Slugterra Ascension was announced, I started slightly getting back into slugterra bit by bit. Started with posting slugterra incorrect quotes again on instagram, then had Twist appear in one of the many killing game roleplays I'm in (the yugioh kg, if anyone has heard of it), then later created a beyblade x slugterra Oc named Saber (Whom may make an appearance in this story in the future depending on how things go), and ever since Twist's involvement in the plot and Saber's creation I've been getting more back into slugterra and making crossover au's again. I even wrote a new slugterra fan-fic over on Quotev ("Lychee kg au story: The worls beneath our feet - Vinedrill blossom". Long name I know. It's a slugterra x yugioh fic taking place in between events of one of the rp's I'm in). 

And after all that... I've really been wanting to return both to this and many other of my slugterra fan-fics.

(That and also I recently reread the comments on my slugterra fan-fics and thanks to a certain person commenting A LOT I keep wanting to update this-- I don't mean that in a bad way. I mean that in a "Omg this person really enjoyed these stories! I should really continue them" way)

So yea, this story will continue!

Now, it may take a while until the next update, as I'm a bit busy and still have to keep up with my art account.

Here's a few things to keep in mind once this returns though:

1) My writing style has changed to some extent. Not too drastically, but a little bit.

2) I am remaking some of my Oc's, starting with the ones that have appeared here so far. The main things I'm changing are their ages (As I noticed a lot of issues with their ages in the past) and I'm redrawing them because admittedly I absolutely hate how my old art looks and it keeps bothering me that that's the only way you can know what theses characters look like.

3) I know I mentioned that I'm redoing Oc's a bit, but this is one change I'm gonna call out seperately: I am changing Karen Arrow's name. Back when I made the Oc Karen wasn't such a meme, and I know that nowadays people won't be able to take her serisouly because of it or will make bad assumptions about her personality. Karen Arrow will still be the characters birth name, however she will be going by the nickname "Karol" instead (I know I spelled the name wrong, but that's because I want to keep it starting with K due to arranging the order of some things in this and other stories via alphabet)

4) I may increse the gore and angst a bit. Like, make it more descriptive. Mario's death was cool af but I also think I should've elaborated everyone's reactions more.

5) For now I will not mention any events from slugterra ascension, as I haven't seen it yet (I promised my mom I'd watch it together with her and haven't gotten the chance to do so). Once I watch it, I'll say it at the end of a chapter so you'd know I'm including it now.

Oh also I should've said this at the start, but I go by "Ember" now rather than "Crystal". I don't think I even ever properly introduced myself in the first place, but yeah.

Anyways, I can't wait to continue this story! And I hope you will be able to enjoy it once I do!

(Sidenote: I've been gone from Wattpad for so long I don't even remember how to make bold letters again-- I really need to return to this)