Chapter 2 The other protectors

The person in charge was looking at some monitors. Each displayed a different group. On Monitor O a girl with a brown ponytail was being held in place and a white haired elf jumped into a pit of spikes, while seven others looked on in horror. On monitor P a guy was heading out of the room, where two bodies layed on the ground. On monitor R five people were heading out of the room, glaring at each other. On monitor S a girl with red hair watched as a movie star jumped of the fifth floor to his death. Monitors T, U, and V all showed people playing card games. In T an amphibiant dropped his cards on the table, as he crumpled over, while in U everyone was looking at a screen in suspense for the result of their card game. Last but not least, on V a girl with pigtails pointed a gun at a pink haired girl. The rest of the monitors showed litteraly nothing, as the people in them had already left. 

              Meanwhile, in the main room, a girl with black and blue hair said "This makes fifty. Just thirty more to go" in an ominous tone. Junjie could recognize a few  people in this room. Eli... Sleade... King of Sling...Drucilla... Before he could make anything of this, one more person entered the room. It was... Underlord Holt.

               "And that's fifty one" said the girl with black and blue hair, as soon as he entered. Almost immidietly after him, a group of other people entered the room from a door that seemed to be on the other side of the crowd, since Junjie couldn't see them. 

             "I'll have to correct you, Hildegard. This makes fifty five, said a girl who Junjie couldn't see. But he did hear her voice, which sounded just like Trixie. Was she also in this situation? Junjie didn't have enough time to question this, as he heard a familiar voice.

            "Both of you are off. This makes fifty eight" said Trixie, who entered the room with two other people, who Junjie didn't recognize. What? How? Junjie had just heard someone else speak in Trixie's voice, so how was this possible? He once again didn't have enough time to ask anyone about this, because another person entered the room.

         "And that's fifty nine for now" said the black and blue haired girl, as a girl with long red hair and glasses entered the room. This girl didn't waste time, heading over to Trixie. And as soon as she stood next to her, Junjie noticed that looked like a family resemblance. This new girl was taller, had different clothing, and had her hair down, but the resemblance was still uncanny.

        The black and blue haired girl turned away and said "Now it's sixty one". Confused Junjie looked at where she was looking. Two new people were Kord and some middle aged man. But it didn't take long for the girl's tally of everyone to change.

       "Okay, sixty four" she said as three more people entered the room. This time Junjie didn't recognize any of them. There was a teen with long black hair, a guy with a fire aestetic and a large guy.

       "Wrong again. It's seventy two" said the girl who sounded like Trixie, as a group of eight people entered the room. There was Hamngku, Johny Man, Pronto and three people who Junjie didn't recognize. There was someone with orange hair, a girl with a brown ponytail, a guy with an ice aestetic, and a guy who looked like he would do voodoo.

            As soon as they entered, the voice came over the speakers again, negating the count that the black and blue haired girl was keeping. "The first round of death games has concluded. Currently, there are seventy of you in this room. There were supposed to be eighty but ten of you are already dead. The current casualties are: Lucius, Blite, Coop, Mongo, Indra, Brutale Drake, Viggo Dare, Max jackson, Malvolio Drake, and Straggus. By the end of the day, most of you will join them. Your odds of survival increase if you follow my instructions. Now I will give you a few minutes, before we move on, to the first long game. Oh, and I suggest checking out the watches you each have on your wrists right now"