{16} Hazard in the night

Start from the beginning

Just woke up, the figure in front of me is quite blurry so I had to blink my eyes several times to adjust my view.

"Urgh, Jungkook is you. What the fuck do you want?" I growled and he uses his hands to signal me to silent my voice down.

Ignoring that I was still mad at him for what he did, he whispered, "Someone's outside."

"Yeah so? Did you had to wake me up at-" Turning the light on my watch, I checked the time. "At midnight!?" I nearly shrieked loudly and Jungkook glared at me.

"Shhh!" He sibilated. "Someone's outside Y/N. I heard footsteps. Y/N, let's go outside and check."

Huffing angrily, I shot him an angry look.

"You're a man, why can't you just go out there and check yourself?" I asked in a whisper and he scoffed in anger.

"It might be a murderer Y/N. Because, why would the person try to walk softly?"

"I don't know. Just leave me alone and go check it yourself." I griped, pulling the blanket back over me but Jungkook threw it away, onto the floor vigorously.

"No, Y/N. I can't believe you're such a fucking scaredy-cat."

That triggers me. How dare he called me a scaredy-cat when it can be seen and sound that I'm sleepy? Does he not have eyes or is he just stupidly idiotic?

Standing up and half stomping on the carpeted floor, I shot him an uncompromisingly belligerent glare.

"You're the scaredy-cat here for waking me up just because you want me to go with you to check if someone's outside!" I half whisper-shouted.

"That's not being a scaredy-cat!" He whisper-shouted. "Everyone else is asleep. The principal said that if your roommate wants to go out to check something, you need to go with him/her. Is part of the school rules and you're breaking them!"

"What the f*ck?" I cursed in a quiet voice. "You're so dumb honestly. Do you know that murderers tend to come out normally at night since everyone's asleep? If we go out, we're going to die."

"I didn't mean like out 'out'. I meant like I just want to check the hallways which are only on this floor! And I need you to come with me since is part of the rules!"

"Never knew you were a rule-follower," I mumbled, yawning sleepily.

"You're just jealous that I am and you're not," He snickered and I glared at him.

"You wish," I shot back. "Are you sure you really heard those footsteps or are you just messing around?" I questioned.

"Why would I be messing around on something so late at night?" He asked in a way that shows I was unintelligent.

"Well excuse me but I hear nothing so-"

"You're deaf, that's why,"

"And you're a little child who needs his mummy," I shot back and he folds his arms angrily.

"You want to go at me do you huh?" He asked, trying to puff his chest out to make him seem manly but he looks plain silly.

"No, I just want to sleep," I answered truthfully, once again yawning.

"Geez, you seriously enjoy sleeping so much,"

"You say it in a way that it sounds like is a bad habit but look at you. Sleep like a potato and acts so mashy."

"Mashy?" He asked with a frown. "Is that even a word?" He queried and I rolled my eyes in reply because I don't know myself.

"I don't know," I answered. "But don't be a pussy and go outside and check for yourself,"