{13} Accuse

12:59pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Afternoon!"

I greeted the groaning boy as I pull the curtains wide open so the sun can shine into his eyes, maybe waking him up because is nearly late in the morning and we need to go to school.

"You didn't need to open the curtains," He groaned, turning to face the other way to avoid the sunlight.

"Well, what other ways do I need to do to get you to wake up? We need to go to school and-"

"You can go, I'm staying on my bed," He interrupted groggily, placing his head under the pillow.

Irritated, I stomped towards the stubborn boy and swiftly grabbed his ear, tugging it as he groans once again.

"Wake up! Is already 1:00 and I'm going to be late because of you being super stubborn like a four-year-old!" I bellowed.

Even though his eyes were closed, he was clearly annoyed and was scoffing angrily but decided to ignore me and slapped my hand away from his ear.

Wanting to roar at the top of my voice once again, I took a breath and then open my mouth.

"JUNGKOOK, IF YOU DON'T WAKE YOUR ASS UP, I WILL-"

I was cut off when his right arm quickly reaches out, wrapping it sneakily around my waist and pulling me.

Yelping, I tried to slap his arm away but he was strangely too strong even though he was half asleep so I was force to lay down beside him.

Smirking at me mischievously, I glared at him.

"What's your problem?" I demanded, scooting a little away from his body.

"Oh, nothing, just a little punishment." He answered with a smile. "For trying to wake me up and annoying the hell out of me..." He murmured, trying to place his head on my chest but I slapped it away angrily.

"F*ck off." I cursed at him, pushing him off me and he topples off the bed.

Standing up, I gave him the look of pure venom as he ruffled his messy bed hair.

"I was forced by Yoongi to come back here to wake you up. Not to cuddle you like we're couples. And what you did back there was a crime! I'm going to call up a lawyer and sue you for sexual harassment!" I condemned infuriatingly and he scoffed.

"Honestly, I don't know what you're babbling about but it sounds utterly preposterous! It was just a hug, don't make it such a big deal," He rasped.

"Just a hug huh!? You f*cking touch me without my permission and is-"

"So what!? I bet you enjoyed it." He interrupted with an arrogant smirk and I gave him a scathing look.

"Enjoy my ass, you think I enjoy a hug from a total idiotic, conceited person like you!?" I screeched and he groaned.

"Well duh! Not many girls get to receive a hug from an ultimately attractive and sexy man like me. So be grateful, rather than being a drama queen,"

Rolling my eyes, I huffed in disbelief.

"You're not an ultimately attractive and sexy man! You're an immature, self-centred moron and why would I be grateful? It had only been one day that I've moved in with you and you've already made me regret living in the same room as you!" I exploded in repugnance and he stared at me wide-eyed.

"Y/N, I-"

"Stay here if you want." I spat at him. "I'm getting out of here." 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶