A heart from afar

A/N:
I. Am. Back.

Also yes im continuing this

I thought I lost my account again turns out I have it linked so I got it back~

Anyways i hate this book LMAO mainly because of how shitty and cringe-y it is i'm sure ya'll noticed but I don't plan to stop improving just yet so here's an update

Highschool & human AU btw

––––––––––––

Today is the last day of classes, after this, Frisk and her friends will be going seperate ways in college. It'd be sad to think that, but for her case, she knows her friends too well not to expect them planning study dates and hang outs. Nothing would be able to seperate them completely. Her only problem is that; she might never get see a certain white-haired boy with ocean blue eyes ever again.

She never got the chance to actually talk to him because she's either too shy or really busy, considering she has become the student council president in time. She may not know him well, but she knows enough to make her fall for him. Plus, Alphys' girlfriend; Undyne, sometimes hangs out with his group. She'd tell Frisk all about him and she'd always be thankful for that.

She loves his winter-white hair that matches well with his ocean-blue eyes. She loves to stare at him from time to time whenever he falls asleep in class and even giggles with the when the professor wakes him up. She loves to see that wide smile even if it's just from a distance. She loves that cheerful laugh she hears whenever they pass each other in the hallways. She loves to hear his bad puns, she wishes she can actually hear them from himself. She loves that he has a liking towards Science. She loves how they share an interest towards astronomy, but never got the chance to actually talk about it together. Amd now it was the last day of school and she may never get to.

As depressing as it sounds, she was ready to accept that maybe she needs to let go of her puppy love. She stood in front of Sans' locker, clutching the handwritten letter on her hands, careful not to crample it much and ruin it. She glanced sidewards, looking if anybody would see her before taking a deep breathe. She smiled to herself, if they'd never see each other again, at least she would let him know how he became a part of her life even if they never talked.

She slipped the rose-scented letter inside and walked away, feeling as if a weight has been lifted from her heart. Was she finally going to be free?

꧁꧂

Dear Sans,

Hi.

I'm guessing you probably don't know me. Well, not really, since I am in your English and Chemistry class. And I'm also the student council president so I'm not sure how you won't know me. Okay, I'm sorry. I'm so bad this. Expressing my feelings and such...

I just wanted to let you know, since the first time I ever saw you six years ago, you already caught my attention. I thought it was just a silly crush led by physical attraction, but as time passed, my feelings only grew stronger. I started to notice you more and more, you are much more than an interesting person.

I got to know you through Alphys' girlfriend. You know her, don't you? Of course you do, Undyne is the coolest. She was a great help in letting me know who you are. You are a mysterious person, yet so fun to be with. I wish I knew how that felt.