No more secrets (Kagehina)

Start from the beginning

"What happened?" He asked and when Hinata didn't respond he thought that maybe he had to elaborate. "In your past?"

"Just forget I said that ok." Kageyama was reluctant to let it go but he knew that Hinata would tell him if and when he was ready to and at the moment it was best not to push it.

"One more thing...why did you run away from me?"

Hinata's mind was still questioning why he would do such a thing and he looked over to intently listen to Kageyama's answer. "I was shocked and intimidated by your alpha side so I needed to get away for a bit to recollect." He said plainly.

"I think we've done enough talking..." Hinata nodded in agreement knowing that the only thing more talking would do would dig themselves into an emotional black hole. "Toss to me?"

"Boke." Kageyama said before getting up off the floor  and out of the bathroom with Hinata following him close behind him. Hinata remembered he was no longer wearing his scent suppressant and quickly ran off to his locker leaving a confused Kageyama in the empty hallway. Hinata was quick to open his locker and place a new patch on his scent gland which instantly made him feel more at ease even if the probability that the whole school knew he was an alpha was very high. Kageyama was leaning against the lockers with his hands in his pockets right where Hinata had left him.

"Where'd you go off to?" He asked glaring a bit at the middle blocker. "Just had to get my water bottle from my locker, stop being so uptight Bakayama." Kageyama noticed the change of atmosphere, no longer holding a potent scent of an alpha, it seemed calmer than before and Kageyama realized that Hinata must've put on a new suppressant. "Is the patch necessary if everyone already knows you're an alpha?"

Hinata subconsciously rubbed the back of his neck firmly pressing the patch on. "It's a comfort thing I guess. I'm sure you have something like that too that keeps your omega side at bay." All Kageyama did was nod.

It wasn't long before they realized that they had classes that needed attending especially with exams coming up soon. They both ran off to their separate classes trying their best not to disrupt the class with their entry.

"There you are Hinata. The vice principal asked to see you in his office." His teacher said as soon as he entered his classroom. 'Shit I completely forgot about the whole knocking people unconscious thing what with all that happened with Kageyama.' He thought before he slowly made his way to the office trying to come up with some way to get out of this mess.

Hinata knocked on the office door and we quickly greeted by the VP who gave him a look of disgust. Hinata dreaded having to talk about what happened again and instead opted for a shorter version. "I was simply just protecting my omega from two horny alphas and I might've lost a bit of control which left them unconscious."

"Are you bonded with said omega?" Hinata knew that the only way that he could legally harm other alphas was if he was bonded with the omega but he wasn't and he knew he had to tell the truth or he would get himself into a bigger mess. "No I'm not but he is a member of my volleyball pack and therefore I have a duty to protect him from harm."

The VP nodded knowing very well that the alphas in the nurses office were known for taking omegas without consent and so he decided that he would let this slide. He didn't want to cause more of a fuss knowing now that Hinata was an alpha who has always been determined to get what he wants made him feel a bit intimidated. "Ok your free to go but you'll have detention for the rest of the week." Hinata was shocked that that was his only punishment but couldn't help but frown. Detention was when they had volleyball practice after school. Hinata bowed before leaving the office to finish his classes for the day.