Chapter 10- Terms and Conditions part 1

Start from the beginning

“I’m not going to reread the job summary, I’m certain you have that burned into your mind by now,” he started, his smug tone and comment making me flinch as I quickly remembered him explaining the job summary to me along with its true meaning. 

“Besides the job summary, this first page also states your contract period, which you already know is one year, it states your start date which is today, your job title which is, as you are aware a personal assistant. This first page states your pay which is a nice sum of forty-five hundred a month. Your place of work is here at mine and my brothers shared estate and your hours will be from eight in the morning to seven in the evening. Any time requested of you after that time will be qualified as overtime like any other job. You will also have time off, but you may not leave the estate what so ever. Any health issues will be taken care of by me and my brothers. I know I don’t have to go into detail again about the consequences of breaking this contract before your contract period is up... do I doll?” Cole asked the last part with a cocky smirk as he placed the paper back down in its previous place again. 

I didn’t make any moves to answer as I stared silently towards him, instead I let what he just explained to me sink in to my mind. Nothing he said so far sounded horrible besides the fact that I would be stuck here for a year and would not be able to leave. Everything else sounded reasonable especially the pay, but I couldn’t help thinking that the worst had yet to be explained and for that fact I didn’t allow myself to relax.

After Cole had placed the paper down he looked towards his two brothers with a smirk and a nod before they each outstretched their hands towards the middle of the table each one of them grabbing one of the three papers of the contract that was still placed on the table. When the papers were in their hands their gazes made it back up to face me.

I instantly began to feel anxious, I just knew I wasn’t going to agree or like what came out of their mouths next. I looked at each one of them in turn, gazing over their perfect yet deceiving faces. It was so hard to see what they were thinking, their faces where clear of all expression and their eyes completely unreadable. This in fact made me even more nervous and scared then before because now there was no smirks, grins or small smiles of any kind, even if they were fake and taunting. They were all business now. 

“Now for the terms and conditions of our contract...” Cole said and looked to Jayden then to Kendall before resting his dark eyes on mine again, “Well, Amelia We’ll just be blunt... From this day until the end of your contract period you will be assisting me and my brothers personal needs,” Cole started off before Kendall chimed in.

“By personal we do mean that in every sense of the word, Darlin’,” Kendall stated with a grin making my eyes go wide. Jayden took over quickly after his brother, “We each have personal needs, Love and your here to fulfill them all,” Jayden said making my eyes go even wider if that were possible.

For the first time since they all began to explain the contract I finally spoke up, “What? What do you mean I’m here to fulfill your personal needs?” I whispered as I stared shocked at all three of them. Were they serious about what they were saying? How personal would they make me get with them? I thought to myself as I placed my hands onto the arms of the chair I was seated on preparing myself to run out of the room.

Cole was the one who spoke up to answer my pervious question, “Well, doll we are vampires and as vampires we have needs that can’t be ignored and one of those needs is to be fed... And I’m going to let you take a guess at what it is we like to be fed,” he said in a taunting tone making Kendall give a deep chuckle and Jayden smile more.