Chapter 5

At lunch Angie, Richard and I sit at our place and start talking about the dance competition that the ‘Crestfront School’, our rival and competitor are hosting.

“So you guys are saying you will be going for the competition next week right?’ I ask looking at both of them.

“Yup” Angie replies cheeringly.

“It will be fun, also school will be allowing as last two periods of classes as zero hour for our practices.” She adds.

“Yeah and you guys are the partners?” I say with a smug expression on my face. Angie blushes and Richard looks away. These both are I denial. I think I don’t have to plot anymore. They will get together during this week or competition. If not then I will think of something.

“So what do you think?” Angie asks by looking at me.

I look confused.

“She was in her dreamland,” Richard quips in, shaking his head and controlling his laugh. Yeah he believes in having full control over his emotions.

I make funny faces at both of them.

“Very mature.” Angie says flipping her hair.

“I had asked that are you sure that Jaderian won’t mention the William incident to his buddies and those bitches? “

“Oh, I don’t care.” I shrug away. Actually I lied. I do care. I didn’t want William to get in a fix because of me. Today’s incident has changed my opinion about him. Also, I would be lying if I say that I would be disappointed if Jaderian will stoop this low and embarrass his friend. Don’t ask why? I still have to figure that by myself.

“Okay girls let us go to the class.” Richard says, a bit too happy.

I laugh at this and Angie? As usual, she blushes. I nudge at her shoulder and push her to Richard. She loses her balance and falls lightly over him. He grasps her from falling and holds her a bit longer than required?  I smile discreetly and walk away from them, leaving both of them to deal with the awkward situation that I had caused!

The last hour passes by and I was asked by Ms Maggie to help her out in arranging the stuffs in places. Ms Maggie is our art teacher, a very sweet and helpful person. Never forces her ideas unto us, always pushing us to bring our creativity to play, in short, I love her.

I put everything at their places, lock the storage room and place the key on her desk. She looks at me and smiles.” Thanks Clora, you can go now, and do finish the beautiful work that you have started.”

I nod at her, remove my spectacles and rub my eyes as I enter the corridor that leads towards the main school gate.  Suddenly the door to my right opens and a pair of hands grabs me. My spectacles go down along with my bag as I was pulled into a dark room. A scream starts to form at my throat, but before I could scream a hand was placed on my lips and I was pushed at the back of the door.

“Shhh, Sherly what is wrong with you? Why are you about to scream?”  A sexy hushed voice speaks out.

Jaderian?  Oh god! I try to speak, but he doesn’t leave hold of me.

“Oh now you want to get kinky huh?” he cooed softly. Goosebumps starts to form on y skin. He is so hot, I couldn’t control my heart. It was beating frantically. I was scared about the unknown ahead but at the same time I wanted it. Have I lost myself?

Slowly he starts to lower his other hand and lifts my shirt. I at first try to shake him off, but he press his body on me, filling my nostrils with his musky scent. He smelled so nice.

He wiggles his nose over my hair and inhales about my neck.

“You smell so nice, different, like I don’t know Sherly.”

“I have never felt this, new perfume huh?”

He then places his warm hand over my stomach and moves it along the curvy side. I feel tingles where ever his hand touches. I should not do this. Something is really wrong. He is thinking I am Sherly. I am not that whore and can never be.

“You seem so different, soft.”  He slowly raises his head to have a better view of my face; at the same time I bite his hand.

“Ow,”

“I seem different, cos I am not Sherly!” I say and try pushing him off.

“Clora!  You?” Jaderian looks shocked.

“Yes genius! It is me the geeky Clora!”

“Now just move and let me go”.

He slowly moves away from me as if from shock. His eyes roam around my stomach and then slowly over to my face. I blush and hastily pull down the shirt and tuck it in.

“You are beautiful” Jaderian says as if in a trance.

I am sure that I was red like a tomato. I smooth my now ruffled hair and as I was about to leave the whore comes knocking.

“Hey, Jade baby, are you in there? I am not able to open.” Sherly’s shrill voice floats inside.

My eyes open up wide and tears starts to brim. I know I have said she or things like that doesn’t affect me. This case is different. If she finds me she will make my life hell!

Jaderian I think followed my train of thought and before I could respond anything, he places his hand again on my lips and shouts out.

“Hey babes can you call the janitor? I accidently locked myself in.”

 I look around realizing it was indeed the janitor’s closet. Janitor’s closet, again, twice in a day?

“Oh I think it is your stalker, Clora, I can see her things lying here.”

“Whatever just can you bring someone fast?” He responds irritatingly.

“Oh baby, stay there I will come soon.” Fading sound of her heels marks her exit.

Slowly he pulls away his hand from my lips, and stares at it for few seconds. I blush harder, to my excuse; you don’t have the school hottie looking lustfully at your lips every day. No matter how cliché it sounds and looks.

“I am sorry; you should go before she comes.” He says pulling himself away from me. I feel suddenly cold. I nod my head. He opens the door and peeks out. He picks up my books and spectacles from the floor and hands it over to me.

“You look pretty without the specs.” He says staring at me with his deep blue eyes.

“Hey, it is good that you wear your shirt loose.” He adds smirking. He gestures me to leave. I say thank you and run away without looking back.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for the delay of two days for the update!!! but hey added 2 chapters today!!!! my lappy had a pblm. even though my keys r still behaving crazy....i can type!

Thanks a lot for all of your votes....do keep o voting all d chapters...:D

here is this chapter's cheesy line:

" Did you have lucky charms for breakfast? Because you look magically delicious! "   one hungry man he is!!! ;)