A: 'When you're the one who sets the alarm but sleeps through it' she chuckles

M: 'Ok, ok. I'm not the biggest morning person'

R: 'Yeah, we know' he smiles before pecking my cheek and handing me his cup of coffee 'We just have to take down the tent and then we can head off'

G: 'Um and Ruel and I went to return the bikes but we had to hose them off...Again... Did you girls use them last night or something?'

I: 'Uhh, no. I guess they must've slipped over or something when you leant them against the van'

A: 'Yeah, I guess. But anyways, the tent'

All the girls smile as we help take down the tent and pack into the back of the van. We signed out, giving back the keycard to the receptionist and suddenly we were on the road again.

INDI'S POV

I grabbed my bags out of the back of the van and waved goodbye to Ruel, Mia and Grayson as I followed Alannah into her house.

I: 'Hey, um, can I tell you something? That Ruel said?'

A: 'Yeah, you know, he says some wack ass shit sometimes so, at times, it's just best to ignore him'

I chuckle at her comment before I clear my throat and walk into her room

I: 'Um, no...It was about y/n...He said not tell mia but obviously you're not Mia so...He said that he would always love her..You guys came back from peeing but-'

A: 'Wait, was this on the hike yesterday? When we got to the top?' I nod in response

I: 'Yeah, he said not to tell Mia after he went on and on about her...I don't know whether I should tell Mia-'

A: 'No, don't. She'll be crushed. If I'm being honest... I don't think his feelings are genuine but Mia has been liking him since 3 years ago. Let her have her chance I guess'

I: 'Yeah, that's true'

A: 'Who knows, they might turn out but it's unpredictable with their relationship at the moment'

I: 'Speaking of relationships...How's yours?'

A: 'I mean, Luke and I have been talking for the past month and he's coming over tomorrow after school, I'm super excited. He's really cute and I don't know...I think we might have a chance..'

I: 'Aww! That's so cute! I'm so happy for you guys'

A: 'Yeah, me too' I say with a blush on my face 'When's your mum coming to pick you up?'

I: 'Wow, you want to get rid of me that quickly' she laughs at my joke as I smile 'Um, an hour. I think. Hopefully'

A: 'Easy'

RUEL'S POV

R: 'I'll have 24 piece nuggets with 3 frozen cokes. And a large fries please'

W: 'OK, that will be $19.45, drive down to the next window'

I pull up the McDonalds drive-through and scan my card and they hand me the food. I handed it to Mia next to me as she sips on her frozen coke and Grayson sits on his phone behind us. I thank the worker and drive off, heading to Grayson's house where I was going to drop him off and then Mia was sleeping over at mine tonight.

G: 'Oh shit, brain freeze!' we laugh as he holds his head and I take a chicken nugget out of the box.

R: 'We should've done it this earlier, you know, with y/n'

G: 'That would've been so good. Like, the shit she would make us do, oh my god'

R: 'Yes! Can you imagine?' I laugh

M: 'Too late now' she said coldly as she looked out the window

R: 'Mate, is it this one?' I ask as I approach a street

G: 'Yeah, uh, next right'

I turn my indicator on, turning onto Grayson's street and pulling up in front of his house. I help him get his bags out of the back before honking my car horn to send him off. I had left my car at his house since we drove his van to Byron so we had switched everything and put all our bags back into my car.

My house wasn't too far from his so as I pulled into the driveway and Mia hopped out of the passenger seat to grab the bags out from the back.

M: 'Wait, are your parents home?' she says as she put my bags into my hands

R: 'I think they took Sylvie and Coco out for dinner, they won't be back until, like, 10'

She nods before shutting the door and I lock the car. We drop our bags in the entryway and Mia walk into the kitchen area whereas I go into the living area, bringing up Netflix on the TV.

R: 'What do you wanna watch?'

M: 'Uhh, I don't mind. What's new?'

R: 'Uhh, 365 days?'

M: 'No, we all know how that's gonna end'

R: 'Wouldn't complain if it ended like that though' I say as I wink at her and she rolls her eyes as she takes a sip of water from the glass. 'Fine...Um, what about Disney Plus? We can watch 10 Things I Hate About You'

M: 'Sure, sounds good'

I press play as she comes to sit next to me. I wrap an arm around her as the opening credits and song start to play.

R: 'You want popcorn?' she nods in response before sitting up and allowing me to go to the kitchen.

I heard a knock on the door as I put the instant popcorn in the microwave.

M: 'Who's that? I thought your parents weren't gonna be back for hours'

R: 'Yeah, they weren't. Maybe it's Grayson, maybe we left something in the van'

She nods before facing back to the movie and walks to the door. I open the door to see the one person I didn't expect to see at my door. I would've expected James Charles to be at my door more often than her.

R: 'Y/N?'

Y/N: 'Hi'