Next Morning, GOTEN!

Zoey's POV

It was morning already and I was still in Goten's crib. I heard footsteps coming close to the door. Aww man I need to go to my bed quick! I can't fly to risky. I know teleport. In just one second I was back in bed. I pulled my covers over me and then turned to my right where my back is facing the door. And pretended to go to sleep once I did so, the door opened. And in came the footsteps.

It came to me first. And the person poked me. I turned my side, it was Gohan.

Me: Why you did that?
Gohan: So you'll wake up.
Me: Well I'm awake!
Gohan: Good. Now explain to me, why you were in Goten's crib last night? And how did you get to his crib?

Oh, man I guess Gohan saw me when I was out like a light.

Me: I flew. And I was only in his crib because I wanted to see how he looked like when he was slllllllleeeeeeepppppppiiinnngggg! Don't tell mom, Gohan before I'll tell her you did something bad!
Gohan: Oh, yeah what is that?
Me: You didn't do your homework.

I know Gohan didn't like that because mommy get's mad and starts saying stuff I don't even under stand like she says, "My poor baby boy is becoming like his father!" And she starts to cry. I don't get it? Does she mean Gohan is becoming like daddy by just hanging out with him? Or does it mean Gohan is starting to get cooties? Yuck! It then gave me an idea.

Me: Gohan?
Gohan: Yeah?
Me: Do you have cooties?
Gohan: No.
Me: When are you going to get cooties?
Gohan: Not for a very long time.
Me: Does that mean your becoming like daddy? Does daddy have cooties? Does Goten have cooties?
Gohan: Slow your role kiddo. What got you mind thinking that boys have cooties?
Me: Because whenever mommy gets upset when you don't do your homework she always says that your becoming like daddy. So it means that you have cooties. And it also means Goten is going to have cooties. Yuck!
Gohan: Hahaha! Well I can assure you that I don't have cooties and neither does dad and Goten.
Me: Sure.

I said that while rolling my eyes.

Gohan: Now time for breakfast!

Gohan turned around and I jumped on his back. He knows whenever it's the morning I want a piggyback ride.

Me: Now! Go horsey! Go!
Gohan: Hold on Zoe. I need to get Goten.
Me: Onward to Goten then!

I heard Gohan chuckle. We then went up to Goten's crib. He was sleeping still. So I figure why not yell.

Me: GOOOOOTEEENN!

He woke up and yamn and Gohan picked him up.

Gohan: You know Zoey, you can be pretty loud.
Me: Because me want food. Me want food NOW!
Gohan: Easy there kiddo were going. Geez, I can tell your daddy's daughter.
Me: Of course I am. Hey Gohan, I know how babies are made.
Gohan: Oh, really?
Me: Yeah. When a married couple kisses each other, the gods sends a special goose to deliver them a baby. They deliver the baby in the hospital because the hospital is where the gods put new babies in because they think it's a safe place for them.
Gohan: Oh, really? Is it true kiddo?
Mom: What's true Gohan?

I realized we were in the kitchen.

Gohan: Zoey knows how babies are born mom.
Me: Yeah! Because the gods sends a special goose to a married couple!
Mom: But why are they in the hospital?
Me: Because the gods think the hospital is the safe place where the new babies are that the special goose delivered!

Gohan set Goten in his baby chair while I was set in my high chair too. Mom got a baby bottle and sat next to Goten. While Gohan passed me a bowl of cereal.

A couple of minutes later I smelled something gross. I know it isn't me.

Gohan: Zoey is that you?
Me: No!

He must've smelled it too. And then I realize it was Goten.

Gohan and I: GOTEN!!!!
Goten: Mamammamahhaha.
Mom: Looks like someone needs a diaper change, I'll be right back.

Mommy then walked out of the kitchen and into the room Goten and I are sleeping. Yuck!!! I didn't know a boy have that kind of smell! Ewww. I'm starting to hate being the only girl here!

A/N: Okay I know this isn't much but I needed to make an update. Plus, I was gone because I had other fanfics to write about. So I need to catch up with that. Also Happy New Years/Eve it depends on when you are reading this. Plus, I may or may not be doing how Marron, Bulla, and Pan are born. I think I'm going to do that because it takes sort of out of where I want this story to be on. Plus, Zoey will may or may not have an interest in Trunks, that's a heads up. Okay. Bye guys!!! Mwah 👄!
-x3bookcon