Still at the hospital

Me: Hey dad can I ask you something?

Dad: Sure Gohan what is it?

Me: When I was born did I have hair like Zoey, you know like spiky hair?

Dad: No, but I have no clue why Zoey does either. But I think Vegeta should know. Sweety me and Gohan are going to find and talked to Vegeta.

Mom: Okay.

Dad: Krillin, want to come?

Krillin: Sure. Be right back 18.

We exited out the room and walked outside the hospital. Krillin still had his camera with him. But lucky enough we found Vegeta sitting under a tree. We walked up to him.

Dad: Hey Vegeta!!

Vegeta: Kakarot, came out because you couldn't take the pressure on being a daddy again?

Dad: No, it's because of my newly born daughter Zoey. She has spiky hair. I think it's because of my gene.

Vegeta: Of course it's your gene you idiot! Why did you even ask me that?

Dad: Because Trunks doesn't have spiky hair like you do.

Krillin: Why did I came out in the first place. Goku he's just not going to talk.

Have I missed something? Or does Krillin know why we're here?

Dad: Krillin show Vegeta the photo of Zoey.

Krillin: Alright.

Of course! Krillin shot the picture just in case if they needed to talk to Vegeta! Krillin search his camera roll and then walked up to Vegeta. Vegeta looked kind of shocked was it Zoey?

Dad: So now, you know. And by the looks of it you might have thought Zoey was someone you might have known back when you were younger.

Vegeta: Fine, Kakarot she does look like someone I had might have known before.

Dad: So who was it? A long lost sister of mine? My 3rd cousin, my 2nd cousin? My aunt? Am I getting close?

Vegeta: Your mother.

Dad: My mother?!?!?

No way!!! Zoey looked like my dad's mom?!?!

Me: So it's Grandpa Gohan's wife?

Whoops I sounded like an idiot.

Vegeta: No!! It's your father's birth mother!!

Oh, that made a lot more sense. Whoops?

Krillin: Wait a minute your saying that Goku's birth mom, who blow up with Planet Vegeta looks a little like Zoey?

Vegeta: Yes. Gosh you got it through your thick brain?

Dad: Wow, so how did my mother looked like!?!? I mean besides a little like Zoey.

Vegeta: Your lucky that I happen to have this picture inside my pocket.

Vegeta took a picture out of his pocket and handed it to my dad, Krillin, dad, and I look at the photo hmm, there was two guys who looked like my dad and Vegeta but more older. One of them had Vegeta's hair but the brown version and a mustache/beard I'm guessing that's Vegeta's father. The other dude had the same hair as my dad but had a what looked like what Yamcha has a scar, shape the same as Yamcha with a red sweatband around his head I'm also guessing that was my real grandfather. Then there was these two women. One was by the Vegeta's father, must be the mother, but she had long dark black spiky hair who's skin was flawless. Next to her was another women who had Zoey's hair who's skin was flawless also but what caught my eye was she looked exactly and I mean exactly like ZOEY!! She must had been my grandmother. Huh. They were all wearing Sayian uniform. Except for Vegeta's parents they were wearing more of a royal Sayian uniform. (P.S the pic for Goku's mother is the cover photo!)

We had all stopped looking at the photo for maybe about 2-3 minutes. Huh, what now?

Dad: Hey Vegeta! If you say is true then how much was my mother's power level? I mean just to make sure.

Vegeta: Kakorot, I know what you are trying to do. Your trying to see how high your daughter's power level would be once she get's older!

Dad: Oh, come on Vegeta we all want to know how high her power level would be! And your the only one to know! So come on if you remember with that ear thing you had six years ago then tell, if not I'll have to ask Baba how high her power level would reach! Plus if I do then you'll know how high Trunks's power level would be!

Vegeta: Fine! If I remember correctly her highest power level would be an 800 or was it 555. Between those two numbers that's how high your daughter's power level would be. Unless you train her.

Dad: Yes! That's fair. Anyways you can come with us to see Zoey if you want.

Me: Yeah Vegeta.

Vegeta: I already saw a half-Sayian be born I don't need to see another one!

Dad: I'm not taking no for an answer. Gohan get Bulma.

Vegeta: What you want that 'women' here! Ugh! Fine I'll go if you would spare with me afterwards.

Dad: Deal!

We all headed back to the hospital and search for the window with the babies. It was just three doors to the left from the entrance. We all saw Zoey in her little cradle. She was sleeping she looks so cute. I was so happy to become a big brother! Haha!

Hi guys! Sorry for all the here and there things I put I just want to make sure you guys understand about and I hope you don't mind it. But it will really help me if you could read my other story or stories it depends it depends. Also the bold writing is me and the ithalics are the character's thoughts so yeah. Anyways that's about it. BYE!!!!
-X3bookcon