WYBWF

Leah's pov

I walk into Mr. James' classroom and sit down as the rest of the class files in behind me. 

"Buenos Dias clase!"he says loudly, making the class laugh.

The girls, again look at me like im insane as i sport my plain baggy white sweater and blue skinny jeans. He begins to speak his fluent Spanish as we begin to get lost in his maze of tattoos. Incredible, his wife is an idiot yes, but damn does she have good taste in men. Then i remembered my mandatory after school detention. I bite the inside of my cheek and huff as i fiddle with the new underwear i bought. Today is the day. He's eventually going to get tired of me procrastinating. 

"Babe"i hear Katie say.

"Hm?"i ask, looking at her.

"You, are way more spaced than usual, are you okay?"she asks.

"Yeah, totally fine"i smile.

"Are you still coming to the movies with us after school?"she asks.

"Shit, i forgot, i'm sorry i have a thing"i huff.

"Oh. Okay."she says, looking blankly back down at her phone. 

"I'll be free on Saturday"i suggest.

She nods.

"I'll call"she says.

I huff as i look back up at Mr. James as he teaches.

"Is it worth it?"i say out loud.

"Is what worth it?"Katie asks.

"Look at him"i say motioning to Mr. James.

"What about him?"she asks.

"Us oogling over him day in and day out, flirting and what not only to find out he'd never touch one of his students"i say with a menacing look.

"That's why we don't give up hope, and we also hope that he still looks like that when we hit 21"she says looking back down at her phone. 

I laugh out a little to loud and catch Mr. James' attention.

"Leah"he says.

"Hm"i smile, looking up at him.

"¿Algo gracioso?"he asks.

"No, nothing is funny, thank you"i say back.

He looks into my eyes before turning back to his board and beginning to write again. I look at Katie and we both chuckle again, quietly.

.....

I try to walk confidently towards Mr. James' room, but again, my nerves are killing me again. I walk over and look in the window of his door, seeing him on the phone. 

"Yes mum...mum I've gotta go I've got a student about to come in"he says. 

I chuckle puts a finger gun in his mouth and fires a few times.

"I am not doing the finger gun thing"he says as I pull open the door.

"Mum my student is here I'm hanging up"he says.

"Alright then, bye"he hangs up the phone and groans.

"That woman can talk you out of house and home"he huffs as he examines me.

"You're wearing a new bra"he says.

"What? How did you even.."i say looking down.

"I like to notice the little things"he smiles, making me blush.