To the streets

Leah pov'

Mr. James chuckles as we exit the priciples office. I hit him in the arm.

"Ouch"he says softly, slightly offended.

"You are pathilogically self obsorbed, selfish greedy and your a MAN WHORE"i whisper yell.

"Oh wow, ouch that hurts Leah, there's gonna be a lot of crying in the shower on that tonight"he says.

"Oh no, i'm sure your fiance does enough of that for the both of you"i say walking away.

He jogs to catch up with me. 

"You know i can't stop thinking about you"he says putting his hands in his pockets.

"Maybe you should stop then"i say.

"Kind of impossible, i told you i was in love with you"he shrugs.

"You're getting married"i say agrily. 

Suddenly he grips my hand and pulls me into a small space between the lockers and the wall.

"Are you crazy!?"i ask yanking my hand out of his grip.

"No, From room 111 to 115 theres no camera coverage, basically a blindspot that only the teachers know about"he says trapping me between his arms. 

"Um, I-I'm very uncomfortable"I say as he smiles.

"You don't have to be uncomfortable"he says softly as his hands move to my hips.

"You're making me even more uncomfortable!"i say.

"And you're being stubborn"he says suddenly pulling me into a kiss.

I panic and pinch his arm. 

"Ouch! Leah!"he laughs letting me go. 

I wipe my mouth and attempt to leave but he grips my hand again.

"Leah, I hate to break it to you love, but it seems here you have maybe 3 choices, you can come to detention every day for the rest of the year, do maybe 15-25 worksheets and online assignments a session invluding workbook pages, essays and projects which means you'd have about 36 assignments per session considering you've turned in absolutley nothing, or, you could just sit back, relax, let me do the work, and get your grades up in record time"he pulls me towards him and slides his hands down my hips.

"And the final option is to be retained, in highschool for another year, and with your parents for another year"he whispers.

I look down.

"Oh?"he says smiling.

"Did i hit a nerve? Retained? School? Parents?"he asks.

I look up slowly.

"I-i...I've never kissed a boy before"i whisper. 

He chuckles.

"Thats what your worried about?"he smiles.

"l..."i stutter.

"Here, look up a bit"he says.

I follow his instructions.

"Part your lips slightly, turn your head"he says softly as he places his hands on my cheeks. 

"Then you just.."he leans down, kissing me.

It was an unfamiliar feeling to say the least, who knew someone elses tongue felt so different on your own. Strange. My eyes close and I continue letting him kiss me for a bit, till he pulls away.

"That was great for your first real kiss"he says.

"T-thanks. I'd say it was the best ever, but its the only one i've had...ever"i say quietly, looking down.

He chuckles, pulling me closer to him.

"It was rather satisfying for me, I've been wanting to do that for a while"he whispers.

Suddenly the bell wrings. He instantly lets go of me as the halls begin to fill with students. I fiddle with my oversized sweater and look down. 

I hear him chuckle.

"I like that outfit. A lot"he says putting his hands in his pockets. 

I blush and look up a little. He smiles gently and begins to walk away.

"I'll see you after school love"he says walking towards his classroom.

I watch him walk as I pull my backpack over my shoulder more. Suddenly i pull out my phone, beggining to start a paniced ranting text to my closest friend Ny.

"Girl just come over, your typing to fast"

....

"So....you're what?"he asks pouring me some tea.

"I'm about to lose my v-card"i stress.

"...so? What's the big deal? Straight people lose theirs all the time"he sips his tea.

"To there teacher?"

He chokes and spits his tea all over himself. He coughs a few times before wheezing.

"Okay hun, you're very funny, but that was not funny, at all"he says.

"It's not a joke Ny i'm being dead serious"i say.

"..to who?"he chuckles.

"U-um, Mr. James, h-he says he's in love with me"i say sitting down. 

"HA"he shouts out.

"If i had a dime for everytime a man said that to me I wouldn't be in this tiny ass studio apartment"he says.

"He seemed genuine..i mean"i say.

"Girl, that man belongs to the streets, you do know he cheats on his wife right?"he says.

"What? How do you know?"i asks.

He raises his eyebrow.

"....YOU TO?! OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL!"i say falling back on his bed.

"Hey at least it was me and not some dirty nightime walker"he says. 

"I'm gonna die"i say.

"Well, maybe once you see his..um..noodle?"he tries to sweeten up my death sentence. 

"NY!"i yell.

"What!?"he questions.

"YOU'RE NOT HELPING"