Fiance?

Leah pov

I walk into the hall Mr. James' classroom and i hear 2 people arguing. The familiar accent of Mr. James as one of the voices.

"What are you even talking about!? Listen to yourself!"i hear him say.

"Why else would you stay 2 days in a row hm?! Why else!?"the female voice shouts.

"One of my students needs help, one of my students Brie for christ sake"he says calmly. 

"Oh well excuse me for being a little fucking paranoid!"she says.

"Don't even, you don't even have a reason anymore i'm marrying you aren't i?!"he yells.

Oh? So Mr. James is a cheater?

"Why would you even do that Stephen. Just why"she asks.

"I told you the truth already, so many times, is that not what you want to hear? Do you want me to make up a bloody lie?"

Im starting to think he was more than just a cheater. 

"You shouldn't even ha-...opprotunity isn't a good excuse, Stephen, it may have been for the first 3 but what about the other 9?"she says angrily.

!! 12 girls? He cheated on you with 12 other people and you decided to marry him!?

"I, am not, cheating on you anymore"he says slowly as if he was trying to hold in his anger.

It was silent for a while. Then the woman spoke.

"I'll be at home"she says as i hear her heels begin to click towards the door.

I step into the corner of the door as she opens it so she doesn't notice me. I wait for the door to close and for her to be out of sight to look through the small window on the door at Mr. James. He was leaning against his desk looking down. He shakes his head and then looks at his watch. 

"You're 15 minutes early"he looks directly at me.

My throat grows dry as i pull the door open. He pulls a few worksheets from his desk and stacks them straight. 

"Just how much of that did you hear?"he asks. 

I shrug.

"Hopefully not all of it"i say.

He huffs as i sit down. 

"I'm sorry you heard"

I chuckle.

"I'm not, that fiance of yours is a piece of work ain't she?"i smile.

He chuckles.

"She has reason to be"he says.

I smile as i look down at the worksheets and then pull out a pen from my bag.

"Can i ask you a question?"i ask.

"Sure"he resonds.

"You're still cheating on her aren't you?"i ask. 

He chuckles a bit.

"You're good at reading people"he says quietly.

I gasp in excitement. 

"No!"i laugh.

He shrugs.

"Between you and me, I probably won't marry her, I'm in love with someone else"he says sitting on his desk. 

"The other woman your seeing?"i smirk.

"I'm not really seeing her, well i am seeing her just not in that way."he says folding his arms.

"Then in what way are you seeing her?"i ask, confused.

He chuckles, smirking.

"I'm not seeing her. I'm looking at her."

"huh"

Responding to comments for this chapter only! ask me questions!