XXIII - Always

"Definition of true love is you." - Sanket

"It was always meant to be just you and me

"It was always meant to be just you and me."

"I can't wait."

"We've been waiting for this for so long. I am so proud of us."

"In two days, you will be mine. Always."

"In two days, I will get to call you my wife."

It had been four months since Steve and Natasha had left the hospital since the car accident. Four months since they had found out about the pregnancy and four months since Steve had proposed to his one and only.

In two days, it will be the most beautiful day of their lives, and they couldn't wait.

In order to start preparing for the wedding, two months ago Natasha had spent the day with Maria and Laura, her bridesmaids, to find the perfect dress for the big day. Just the thought of Steve seeing her in her wedding dress had brought tears to her eyes. Stupid pregnancy's hormones she thought.

Ever since Steve and she had started to talk about weddings when he first called her Mrs. Rogers, she always had this idea of a small and intimate wedding. A wedding with just their family members and their closest friends. Which made Clint's farm the perfect place for the ceremony.

Since they hadn't moved out of their farm yet, Clint and every member of his family were very happy and pleased to celebrate the wedding at their place. Laura couldn't wait to receive an event as important as this.

She had already planned all of the decorations for the tables, where everyone would sit down, she had done it all. With a little help from Lila of course, who was really excited to see her favorite aunt in her wedding dress, and of course to say yes to uncle Steve.

Having uncle Steve really being a part of her family was important for Lila. Because it meant that Natasha will be happy for the rest of her life. And nothing else mattered for this little girl.

Clint on the other side of being happy to celebrate such a moment, also felt a little bit of sadness in him, as this event would mark the last event that would be celebrated at his farm. He had spent so much time here with his kids and he loved every second of it.

In their family and closest friends, Nicolas Fury would obviously be here to walk her daughter down the aisle.

To say that Nick was proud of Steve and Natasha was an understatement. He had seen their relationship grow since the very beginning, as he still remembered the day when he opened that door that led him to see these two entangled in each other's arms.

He knew at that moment that nothing would keep them apart.

Alongside their family members, Maria and Sam were also excited to hear about the wedding and to have the honor to be there as their maid and man of honor.