XV - Let It All Go

"A priceless moment is when the person that you have fallen in love with, looks you right in the eyes to tell you that they have fallen in love with you." - Unknown

It was a very peaceful and quiet day in the state of New York and the city of Brooklyn. A beautiful mix between orange and yellow could be seen in the leaves up in the trees, and down the streets of the city that never sleeps. A sign that Autumn could finally be seen.

In Natasha Romanoff's apartment, it was a very calm and harmonious morning. No sound could be heard. The curtains were still closed but the sunlight could be seen through the thick fabric of the veil.

Two bodies were currently tangled in each other's embrace, lying down in the comfortable comforter of Natasha's bed. Though one of them was much more awake than the other, even if it was only eight in the morning.

Since Natasha had opened up to him last month about her concerns and worries about being intimate with him, Steve had found plenty of ways to make her feel comfortable with the thought of intimacy. He knew she wasn't scared of him of course, but just the act, in general, was intimidating for her.

If waking up and having her in his arms was his favorite thing, waking her up was fairly his new one. What begun with very sweet and light kisses on her shoulders, neck and back, genuinely became more purposeful.

Since she was now sleeping in his pajama shirt, and just her underwear on pretty much all the time, it was very easy to have access to places he couldn't reach before.

He would gently be starting by simple kisses to wake her up, he didn't want to scare her obviously. And then he would proceed with his little game.

If she was lying on her stomach, Steve would gently pepper butterfly kisses everywhere on her back. He would start on the back of her neck, to go down in between her shoulders blade on top of his shirt, to go down her lower back.

And that's where Steve's kisses would become more purposeful, more meaningful. He would smoothly slide his hands under her shirt that was actually his, and gently brush his fingers, grazing his short nails over her back.

Then he would slowly lift his shirt and start kissing her bare skin. Starting with her lower back, to go up and following her spine line, to finish back up in between her shoulders blade and neck.

And the best part of it ? To see, feel and hear her reactions.

To see her body becoming alive under the caresses of his hands, to feel her body shivering under the light touch of his fingers, to hear her sharp take of breath under the smooth contact of his lips. It was a very wonderful thing to see.

Steve would then repeat the pattern on her stomach, her legs, her arms... Everywhere, except for the most sensitive parts of her body. He knew she wasn't ready for that yet, and he didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

"Steve, what are you doing ?" He heard Natasha said, with a sleeping voice as she was shivering under his touch.

"Waking you up darling." Steve simply whispered to her in a deep voice, kissing the back of her neck. Which earned him a quiet moan from her, making the butterflies in his body flew from head to toe.

God, this sound would definitely become one of his favorites. And yes, he could already tell that giving her pleasure would be his favorite thing to do. He couldn't wait for them to get there, he couldn't wait.

But like he already said, he would never pressure her for this. Even if it's something he would really want to have with her.

Feeling Steve's lips pretty much everywhere on her body this morning was delightful and exciting. Steve was genuinely awaking something. Something that was buried deep down inside her.