Chapter Twenty-Two*

Christoph's POV

Waking up I rub my eyes. Last night with Makayla was incredible. After she got all of her nervousness out the way, she gotten more into things. She even surprised me. Sitting up I looked over to my left ...

My eyes come in contact with the most intensified stare

"Good morning Christoph," she says while placing a soft hand on my bare chest.

Sighing, "Good morning Makayla. How are you feeling?"

Since it was her first time I wanted to make sure I didn't hurt her, too much.

"I'm a bit sore but never better." She smiles up at me while drawing circles into my chest. "I was waiting for you to wake up, but now I seriously have to pee".

I chuckle at her.

As she rolls out of bed to get on her feet, I watch her stand on wobbly legs.

Uh oh.

"You sure y-", before I could finish my sentence she hits the floor face first.

"Owww!"

"Hahah hahaha hahahaha!"

"That is not fûcking funny Christoph, ugh!"

Still chuckling I get out of bed and pick her up, "I put that work in I see". Watching her roll her eyes I put her on the toilet while I run her a bath.

"You bathe, I'm sure after your legs should be back to normal. I'll make us something to eat".

With that I went back into the bedroom to call Apollo because I need to check up on Nikolai.

When I picked up my phone I noticed a lot of messages from him.

A/N: The messages below are not accurate when it comes to the date.