They all are standing by the window. The three girls are standing at a distance as well. Dhruwal and Dushyant are discussing something.

Dhruwal: Darshan sit on the windowsill!

Darshan: Kyu?

Dushyant: Photoshoot karna hai ke nahi?

Darshan: Thik hai!

Darshan goes and sits on the windowsill.

Dhruwal: Jaimi, tum uske paas baith jao.

Jaimi looks at Darshan who is looking at her and then, at Dhruwal and Dushyant who are waiting for her to sit. It starts pouring rain.

Jaimi: Uh... ji.

Jaimi slowly walks towards the windowsill and sits on the other side of where Darshan is sitting. They both look at the camera which Dushyant is holding.

Dhruwal: Aise nahi!

Darshan: Sahi toh hai!

Dushyant: Nahi hai!

Darshan: Phir kaise?

Dhruwal: Aise baitho ki tumhari chest is against Jaimi's back. Tumhara right arm should be wrapped around her upper chest. Something romantic!

Darshan looks at Jaimi who is looking down at the ground. She gathers some courage and looks into his eyes. He gives her what to do look and she returns it with we don't have a choice look. Jaimi slowly sits beside Darshan who adjusts to the way she's sitting. She sits with her back against his chest and he wraps his right arm around her upper chest making sure that she's not uncomfortable.

Darshan: I'm sorry! They're not going to listen to us. (Whispers in Jaimi's ear)

Jaimi's legs are lying flat. Darshan's left leg is hanging off the windowsill while his right is bent. Jaimi is holding his right arm with her right hand while her left arm is wrapped around her stomach with his on top of hers. Darshan's steady breath fans over the left side of her neck making her breath uneven and her heart flutter. Dushyant and Dhruwal take a few pictures of them from different angles. Dushyant tells them to change the pose. Dhruwal and Hardik act it out while the others are trying to control their laughter seeing the two. Darshan again stands on the windowsill after the two get down. He helps Jaimi up as she's wearing heels. Jaimi's back is against the left side of the window with Darshan standing about an inch away from her. His right lower arm is resting about an inch above  Jaimi's head while his left hand is beside her waist on her right side almost caging her. His head is tilted down so he's looking into Jaimi's eyes. Jaimi's head is tilted up as she's looking into his eyes. Their nose is about a centimeter away from each other. Jaimi feels butterflies fluttering in her stomach when her unstable breath dissolved into his stable one. Dushyant and Dhruwal take pictures of them. Then, they step back from each other. They all go to the hotel and decide to meet up on the 3rd floor. They all get changed and meet up on the 3rd floor.

Darshan: Dushyant, where is the band?

Dushyant: Woh sab Kolkata ghumne gae hai!

Hardik: Thik hai! Hum sab hi pool pe chalte hai.

Jyugal: Let's go jump in the pool! Tum dono ne aise kapdo mein pool mein aane wale ho?

Ayesha: Nahi! Hum pool mein nahi aa rahe hai.

Jyugal: Kyu?

Ayesha: Nahi mann nahi hai!

Dhruwal: Thik hai. Let's go!