Chapter 6

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𒊹︎Meeting my brothers𒊹︎
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈.
❣︎ ❣︎ ❣︎ ❣︎ ❣︎ ❣︎ ❣︎ ❣︎ ❣︎ ❣︎ ❣︎ ❣︎ ❣︎ ❣︎ ❣︎ ❣︎ ❣︎ ❣︎ ❣︎ ❣︎

Clarrise POV

The fancy black car stopped infront of a plane but not any type of plane, it was a private plane.

Dante signal is to get out of the car as he followed us. The driver gave Karissa her luggage while me? Well I didn't have any luggage obviously.

I groaned and looked around. Well, goodbye New-Jersey, don't worry you won't be missed.

Dante forcefully pulled me up the stairs to get on the plane.

"Start listening sorella" Dante unemotionally said.

This guy is a pain in the ass. He is so frustrating how am I even related with him.

I sat down on one of the two white sofas. I laid my head on the wall next to me, I sigh and closed my eyes.

I wasn't ready for anything.

I was going to re start from zero with people who I despise. I never asked for this and I understand you don't get everything you want in life but this is different. I was having to live with some bunch of strangers and I was not ready for the danger they brought with them.

Karissa sat down next to me with her book in hand. She started reading. Karissa was ignoring me.

"Seriously, why are you mad at me?" I asked her. She simply shrugged her shoulder.

This flight was going to be long...

~~~
After a flight that felt like an eternity which was bout half an hour... we had finally arrived to New York City airport.

In our flight, Karissa ignored me all the way and Dante send glares my way.

He had also made me change, saying it was cold here in New York while October.
So I was now wearing black Nike sweatpants and a emerald green hoodie.

I pulled my hood up while going down the stairs. Trying to stop people from getting a photo of my face. Yes there was about forty people trying to get photo, I believed they are paparazzi. They are annoying.

Dante hurried us to another black car. But this one looked more fancy. He opened the door and made us go in first then he followed us. Karissa sat new to him while I sat in front of both.

"Dante what time is it?" Karissa soft voice broke the silence who was lasting for a good ten minutes.

"It's 4:30, by the time we get home it will be dinner time bambina." He answered her.

I scoff. Bambina, we aren't kids. Dante raised a brow at me. I rolled my eyes and continued looking out the window.

After a one hour ride we had arrived infront of a humongous mansion.

The hou-mansion looked very homey with red brick while some vines were coming down. I had to admit this was the most beautiful house I've saw.

"Welcome home girls" Dante flashed us a small smile.

Well, maybe it won't be sooooo bad.

We walked out of the car and Karissa got her luggage. We walked to the front door and before Dante could open it, it was swung open by a guy who must be at least 6'0 that had shaggy blonde hair and brown hazel-ish eyes like us twin and was wearing grey sweatpants with a white adidas hoodie.

His eyes sparkle once it landed on us twin and he grinned, but not a creepy one, a good one?

He immediately brought me first into a bear hug and honestly I couldn't lie, that was the best hug I had gotten in a while.

He spun me around while I awkwardly patted his back. He putt me down.

"Oh wow Clarisse! You've grown so much! Oh my Karissa! You to!" The guy who I assume is one of my brother exclaim happily.

I was token by surprise when he was able to say who was who.

"BOYS! Come down! The girls are here!" The shaggy blonde hair screamed.

We heard loud footstep for about five minutes then three boys were now infront of us.

One went for Karissa bringing her into his arm and the other ran for me, knocking me on the floor.

"Agh get off me you hippo! Your heavyyyy" I groaned and try to push off the guy.

"You called me a hippo?" His deep voice filled my ears as his head was right next to my ear.

"Yes! Do you need an explanation of what is a hippo? Or you will get off me" the guy got off me and ran back to be next his brother that had let Karissa go.

"Present yourself boys" Dante finally spoke up.

"Oh yes yeaaa, I'm Luca!" The guy who had opened the door and then only one with the same eyes as us presented himself and flashed us a toothy smile.

"I'm Carlino!" The hippo said.
"I'm Fabio" the one that had Karissa in his arm said while flipping his imaginary hair. The guy beside him rolled his eyes.
"Gianni" he mumbles.

He doesn't seem in the best mood. Must be a bitch like Dante.

"Ehhh lets not use vulgar words right?" Luca warily somewhat asked.

Dante and Gianni were glaring daggers at me and that's when I realize I said that out loud.

"I said that out loud?" I asked. Hippo Carlino slightly nodded his head trying to hold in his laughter while Fabio was also looking not impressed.

"Oops" I sarcastically mumbled. That made Gianni and Dante even more serious.

Well what can I say, I like to dig my grave.

•••

Another one done! Wow I'm on fire! Woot woot!

900 something words! Yesssss party! So as you can see I decided to change a couple of things.

Carlino and Luca will be her favourite and Clarisse is Carlino and Luca favourite.

If it isn't obvious. I kinda just like it more like that, for her to at least have two decent brothers. Hope y'all enjoyed it peace out, love y'all
♥︎Xoxo♥︎