~Chapter 14~

"Thank God shes back" he said silently against your hospital door. Shedding the last of his tears.
-----------------------Chapter 13----------------------
After another week in the hospital taking scans and such. You were finally able to go home but since you were about a month pregnant hawks really wanted a ultrasound to see the babies.

"Pleassee y/n!" Hawks said packing up your stuff.
"I Just wanna go home tho!" you said pouting.
"One! Just One picture please!" Hawks Said again taking your hands into his.
"I wanna see our beautiful kids" He says. Pulling out the famous Keigo puppy eyes....They work.
"Uh..fine.." You said smiling back.
"Yay!" He yelped pulling you into a tight hug.
"Umm..babe your squishing the baby" you said. He quickly let go and rubbed your belly saying.
"Sowwy baby"
"You better be!" You said putting both of Keigos and yours heavy backpacks on your shoulder.
"Hey! Lemme carry those babe!"
He said trying to grab a bag from you.
"Im pregnant not weak Keigo!"
You said dashing off with the 30ibs on your back.
"Haha get back here doll!" He yelled running after you in the hospital hallways....

You were sitting in the hospital chair
Holding Keigos hand as the obgyn came in.
"Hello! Soo your hear your here for a ultrasound?" The excited doctor chirped.
"Yeah" you said smiling rubbing your belly.
"Alrighty this is gonna be a bit cold"
She said squirting some liquid into your Stomach.
"Ahh" you yelped a bit. Holding Keigos hand tighter.

The doctor then put the machine wand on your stomach.The baby showing up on the monitor.
"Aww it's so cute" you said looking at the monitor.
"Yea! It has my nose" keigo said smiling then kissing you on the forehead.
"It has my big forehead!" You said laughing.  (We all have big foreheads..right?)
"Soo everything looks in order! Would you like some pictures?" The doctor said rubbing off the liquid on your stomach.
"For sure" you said smiling at keigo.
"I'll send one to my mom" you said
Getting up from the bed.

"Y-your...mom" Keigo said dimly.
"Oh! Shush its not my fault your terrified of her!" You said skipping down the hallway.
"My fault?!" Hawks said catching up to you.
"Everyone's afraid of her!" He said waving his hands around.
You lightly chuckle taking Keigos hand in yours.
"So are we flying home" you said looking up at the sunset sky.
"No! Your pregnant remember" he said
Making you frown.
"Pleaswww" you said giving hawks some puppy eyes.

~Hawks pov~

"So are we flying home?" Y/n said making me gawk.
"No! Your pregnant remember"
I say making y/n frown...damn i hate her frown.
"Pleaseee" she said giving me her  puppy eyes...aghh i can't say no to her i think. Staring at her.

I stay silent thinking about the cons

When y/n goes infront of me and puts her hand on my cheek. Leaning in so her mouth is next to my ears.
"Please...Keigo" she says making my pants tighten up. She defiantly knows my weakness i think smiling at her.
"FINE!" I say picking her up in bride position.Making her smile at me and kiss my cheek.
"I love you~" she says lingering in my ears. My god the things i would do if she wasn't pregnant. I think blushing taking off into the sky...
You know maybe i will. I think smirking at y/n shes in for a surprise.....

Hello lovelies! Hopefully you loved the chapter, I did ;)) very suggestive...
Haha. Stay tuned of next chapter!
Again...a lemon in a chapter means smut so watch out~.
615 words.